精华好帖回顾

· 这样的情人节礼物够Sweet 吧 (2008-2-14) Rena · 日本答疑2023 (2017-8-9) violinlearner
· 是什么触动你的心!~~ (2016-4-2) 水月境天 · 宝宝趣事----德德的童言趣语 (2007-9-26) Kelly
Advertisement
Advertisement
查看: 1490|回复: 21

[其他信息] Should I buy it? [复制链接]

发表于 2009-6-16 14:08 |显示全部楼层
此文章由 pinkscooter 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 pinkscooter 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整
I am 3 months pregnant and saw this beautiful dress in Cue today. Half price, and I know that style just suits me. The question is, would you buy something you only can wear in 1 or 2 years time?

BTW, it is so hard for me to walk away from it. Need to avoid going to any shopping centre during this mad sale season, lots of nice things and very mad price!
Advertisement
Advertisement

退役斑竹 2009年度奖章获得者

发表于 2009-6-16 14:12 |显示全部楼层
此文章由 旋木 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 旋木 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整
Buy it, if you really love it, 就算是看着能让心情愉快也是个不错的理由

2007 年度奖章获得者 参与宝库编辑功臣 飞天奖章

发表于 2009-6-16 14:13 |显示全部楼层
此文章由 astina 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 astina 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整
忍住

发表于 2009-6-16 14:19 |显示全部楼层
此文章由 感恩的心 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 感恩的心 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整
原帖由 旋木 于 2009-6-16 14:12 发表
Buy it, if you really love it, 就算是看着能让心情愉快也是个不错的理由

couldnt agree more. after you give bith to your child, you still can wear it.

发表于 2009-6-16 14:19 |显示全部楼层
此文章由 快乐每一天 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 快乐每一天 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整
of course, buy it!
treat yourslef nice. it doesn't matter how long you will wear it, as long as you love it currently.  It will make you at least feel beautiful and happy for some days.

发表于 2009-6-16 14:22 |显示全部楼层
此文章由 pinkscooter 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 pinkscooter 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整
我使劲,使劲地忍, 终于两手空空离开了Myer。外面倾盆大雨,可怜我 没带伞,一路小跑。心里窃喜,多亏没买,要不然全浇湿了。

我属于喜新厌旧比较快的人,要是放上1,2 年,没准就不喜欢拉。

这个周末如果天好,准备奉上DDP's recent shopping的成果。

Thanks As and Xuanmu.
Advertisement
Advertisement

发表于 2009-6-16 14:28 |显示全部楼层
此文章由 云栖竹径 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 云栖竹径 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整
I understand you very much, but I just want to say that in 1 or 2 years I am sure there will be some nicer dress on the market. And I think in 1 or 2 years you will like the new dresses on the market more than the one you bought today. If you really want to spend some money and treat yourslef nice, why not spend on something you can enjoy today such as some jewellery or....

That's I normally persuade myself not to buy something you are not going to use now. Because there is always new product coming and new stuff you will like, and we all want to maximise our utility, hehe.

No offence to the suggestion of the other girls.
花开可要欣赏, 然后就去远行, 惟有不等花谢, 才能记得花红.

有酒可要满饮, 然后就去远行, 惟有不等大醉, 才能觉得微醒.

有情可要恋爱, 然后就去远行, 惟有恋得短暂, 才能爱的永恒.

发表于 2009-6-16 14:35 |显示全部楼层
I more and more love this "oursteps". You can chat with so many wonderful girls and get  many inspirations.

Fashion, baby and kids, cooking, home & garden....... and lots more!

I have a wonderful day already! I feel really happy today, and that dress just served its purpose.

发表于 2009-6-16 14:38 |显示全部楼层
此文章由 风城兄弟 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 风城兄弟 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整
当然是买了,买衣服,重要的不是买不买,而是有没有,看着衣橱里的衣服,也是一种享受,呵呵

2007 年度奖章获得者 参与宝库编辑功臣 飞天奖章

发表于 2009-6-16 14:39 |显示全部楼层
此文章由 astina 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 astina 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整
原帖由 云栖竹径 于 2009-6-16 14:28 发表
I understand you very much, but I just want to say that in 1 or 2 years I am sure there will be some nicer dress on the market. And I think in 1 or 2 years you will like the new dresses on the market  ...

就是阿,我还有一两年前买的衣服,没穿过,已经不喜欢了
于无声处听惊雷

发表于 2009-6-16 14:53 |显示全部楼层
此文章由 choco2468 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 choco2468 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整
Its not about if the dress worth the money, it's about spending the money to buy your HAPPINESS!
花钱买开心~!  go for it!
Advertisement
Advertisement

发表于 2009-6-16 15:25 |显示全部楼层
此文章由 云栖竹径 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 云栖竹径 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整
原帖由 astina 于 2009-6-16 14:39 发表

就是阿,我还有一两年前买的衣服,没穿过,已经不喜欢了

花钱买开心 is right, but better buy something you can enjoy now than later

发表于 2009-6-16 15:33 |显示全部楼层
原帖由 云栖竹径 于 2009-6-16 15:25 发表

花钱买开心 is right, but better buy something you can enjoy now than later

Where i can find that handshake sign?

Purchasing or buying something is not really making me happy, I will feel much happier when i actully can use or wear it.

发表于 2009-6-16 16:00 |显示全部楼层
原帖由 pinkscooter 于 2009-6-16 15:33 发表

Where i can find that handshake sign?

Purchasing or buying something is not really making me happy, I will feel much happier when i actully can use or wear it.

系统自带表情符2 page 2

发表于 2009-6-16 20:01 |显示全部楼层
此文章由 lalasong 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 lalasong 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整
每当有人问买还是不买的问题
我总是回答-- 买!
问的时候,其实心里已经很舍不得了
不买,总会耿耿于怀的

发表于 2009-6-16 21:56 |显示全部楼层
此文章由 木子 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 木子 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整
LS的都是有钱人
Advertisement
Advertisement

发表于 2009-6-17 09:29 |显示全部楼层
此文章由 lawrencemama 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 lawrencemama 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整
买啊,赶紧去买,换了我啊,没买到喜欢的,我睡觉都不安稳。

发表于 2009-6-17 10:29 |显示全部楼层
此文章由 zhongzimm 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 zhongzimm 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整
买呀,纠结不利健康啊,怀孕了更要对自己好一点

发表于 2009-6-18 14:01 |显示全部楼层

回复 6# 的帖子

此文章由 cassychan 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 cassychan 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整
where did u get your DDP clothes? It is hard to get one for me.

发表于 2009-6-18 14:23 |显示全部楼层
此文章由 wendy 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 wendy 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整
I'll buy it. otherwise can't sleep well....

发表于 2009-6-18 14:24 |显示全部楼层
此文章由 adacz2007 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 adacz2007 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整
buy
Advertisement
Advertisement

发表于 2009-6-18 14:46 |显示全部楼层

回复 19# 的帖子

Sorry, just saw your message.

Pumpkin Patch, there are lots of clearance items in every store. I saw several in my local shopping center, but no my size. This one i bought from DFO store.

发表回复

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

Advertisement
Advertisement
返回顶部