新足迹

找回密码
 注册

精华好帖回顾

· 风玲教学日记之五----怎样帮孩子提高社会交往能力 (2009-5-24) 风玲 · 【136mydream】--论成就感和价值 (2011-8-11) 136mydream
· 2022年夏末日本东北周游记,103楼更新 横手山 草津温泉 (2022-10-3) shintaku · 爸爸的手术前后 (2007-10-1) kaitlyn
Advertisement
Advertisement
楼主:莽撞人

炼琴记(耳朵的敏锐,心灵的追求;机能的协调,灵魂的升华 ;一生的财富。) [复制链接]

发表于 2018-11-15 11:40 |显示全部楼层
此文章由 rayki 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 rayki 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整
莽撞人 发表于 2018-11-15 12:20
再需要换琴的话,那绝对是好事啊

哈哈,是啊,我估计不需要换了,不过孩子还小,以后路还挺长的,随她吧 :)
我来问道无余话,云在青天水在瓶
Advertisement
Advertisement

发表于 2018-11-15 11:49 来自手机 |显示全部楼层
此文章由 RZ的妈妈 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 RZ的妈妈 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整
莽撞人 发表于 2018-11-15 12:02
天啊,您的孩子太棒了,无论到哪里都是非常popular的,学校里最受欢迎的就是体育运动明星啊。个子高又健 ...

您谬赞啦!有点受宠若惊!我孩子得益于学校的两位音乐老师,她们坚持让孩子在二年级开始的string program里面选DB, 其实我是想让孩子学大提琴的,当时对DB了解非常粗浅,以为那就是个为他人做嫁衣的伴奏乐器。我家这个娃儿,是个典型的缺乏内动力的孩子,需要像Charlie哥哥学习的地方太多了!

发表于 2018-11-15 17:59 |显示全部楼层
此文章由 莽撞人 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 莽撞人 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整
本帖最后由 莽撞人 于 2018-11-15 19:05 编辑
RZ的妈妈 发表于 2018-11-15 12:49
您谬赞啦!有点受宠若惊!我孩子得益于学校的两位音乐老师,她们坚持让孩子在二年级开始的string program ...

看来墨尔本的学校大多一样的,我孩子学校小学生乐器学习是属于Compulsory Levy Programme, String Programme是小学二,三年级开始,四,五年级开始Brass和Woodwind。DB玩爵士的话很酷,交响乐团也是不可或缺的,不存在某种乐器优于其它乐器,DB的好处在于几乎没啥竞争,不少都因为缺DB而由大提琴改拉DB,一门DB的Music Scholar日子不要太滋润,我儿子有个同学就是这样子。

发表于 2018-11-15 18:18 来自手机 |显示全部楼层
此文章由 berlindut 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 berlindut 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整
lihai

发表于 2018-11-15 19:59 来自手机 |显示全部楼层
此文章由 RZ的妈妈 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 RZ的妈妈 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整
莽撞人 发表于 2018-11-15 18:59
看来墨尔本的学校大多一样的,我孩子学校小学生乐器学习是属于Compulsory Levy Programme, String Progr ...

前几年DB确实是比较吃香,因为学的孩子少,物以稀为贵。乐器本身对学生体力智力要求高,难度大,小学生不容易拉到一定水平。比如,六考七小提琴音乐奖学金得主至少八级以上,DB肯定做不到,尤其AMEB近几年做了改革,new syllabus四级难度已经超过old syllabus八级。随着各大私校,尤其是男校近几年对这个乐器的重视,从小学低年级就选拔人高马大的好苗子从小学起,今年VCASS DB Day, Trinity, Camberwell等几个男校都是老师带着组团去参加的。比如,我孩子学校里的启蒙老师,教四个私校,每个学校每周一天课,排的满满的。近四年里面一流私校已经不考虑DB作为music scholarship的优先选择了,小提琴,大提琴,巴松管,双簧管,圆号之类的会优先选择。这是周日scotch College music director John Ferguson说的。

发表于 2018-11-15 20:11 |显示全部楼层
此文章由 莽撞人 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 莽撞人 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整
RZ的妈妈 发表于 2018-11-15 20:59
前几年DB确实是比较吃香,因为学的孩子少,物以稀为贵。乐器本身对学生体力智力要求高,难度大,小学生不 ...

有道理,从大提琴转DB还是不困难的,好比小提琴转中提琴。
Advertisement
Advertisement

发表于 2018-11-16 12:46 来自手机 |显示全部楼层
此文章由 Pipiv 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 Pipiv 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整
RZ的妈妈 发表于 2018-11-15 11:36
孩子不仅个子高,也很健壮,铁疙瘩一样的腱子肉。他喜欢游泳,田径,足球,刚刚在AGSV田径决赛是得到100 ...

12 岁 就1 米 8 加上健壮的腱子肉绝对在同学中是鹤立鸡群一样的存在了,是父母基因也都很高吗?

发表于 2018-11-16 13:01 来自手机 |显示全部楼层
Pipiv 发表于 2018-11-16 13:46
12 岁 就1 米 8 加上健壮的腱子肉绝对在同学中是鹤立鸡群一样的存在了,是父母基因也都很高吗? ...

父母只能说不算拖后腿,164+184

评分

参与人数 1积分 +3 收起 理由
Pipiv + 3 感谢分享

查看全部评分

发表于 2018-11-16 13:39 来自手机 |显示全部楼层
很抱歉歪楼了,赶快转到正题上,我跟孩子一起看了Charlie 哥哥的演奏,我孩子说了三个形容词,amazing, sensational and marvelous!

发表于 2018-11-16 14:07 |显示全部楼层
本帖最后由 莽撞人 于 2018-11-16 15:09 编辑
RZ的妈妈 发表于 2018-11-16 14:39
很抱歉歪楼了,赶快转到正题上,我跟孩子一起看了Charlie 哥哥的演奏,我孩子说了三个形容词,amazing, sen ...

谢谢喜欢。谈不上歪楼,随便聊。

评分

参与人数 1积分 +3 收起 理由
RZ的妈妈 + 3 感谢分享

查看全部评分

发表于 2018-11-17 14:20 |显示全部楼层
本帖最后由 莽撞人 于 2018-11-17 17:43 编辑

Steven Osborne: wrestling with Ravel
How do you get your fingers - and brain - round one of the most difficult pieces in the piano repertoire? Steven Osborne takes on Gaspard de la Nuit
Steven Osborne

Thu 29 Sep 2011 17.30 EDT First published on Thu 29 Sep 2011 17.30 EDT
January 2009 Next year, I'm going to be recording the complete piano works of Maurice Ravel, a composer I have loved and played since childhood, and that means I've got to tackle a piece I've long avoided, his Gaspard de la Nuit. Among pianists, Gaspard has a fearsome reputation, one of the contenders for the title of Most Difficult Piano Piece Ever Written, but I've learned a lot of very difficult pieces in the past, including virtually everything else by Ravel, and I'm quietly confident I can rise to the challenge.

Gaspard (1908) is the only piano work Ravel based on poetry and his choice of texts, three poems by Aloysius Bertrand, was darker than his usual taste. Perhaps the illness of his father was a factor: he was to die from a dementia-like malady only a month after Gaspard was completed. The first movement, Ondine, retells the myth of the water nymph who seeks to marry a human, and Ravel's music has a fragile melody decorated with all kinds of ingenious "watery" figurations.

One of the mysteries with Ravel is how a mediocre pianist (according to his contemporaries) could create such astonishing pianistic effects. The second movement, Le Gibet, depicts a corpse hanging on the gallows, as a distant bell tolls. The third is Scarbo. It's not clear to me if this poem is a portrait of a diabolical dwarf or of the poet's own madness, but the music is eerie, hectic and disturbed.

I sit at the piano and open the score for the first time; this is always a thrilling moment, like being confronted with a field of virgin snow. I love the process of learning new pieces, the highs and lows, the physical, mental and emotional stimulation, the discovery of a whole new world of feeling.

I start to work on Ondine. Hmmm, the first bar is very difficult, a fast, oscillating pattern for the right hand which has to be played very quietly. It's supposed to sound like a magical shimmer, but it's tricky to control. Never mind, I'll come back to it. The next couple of pages are similarly problematic. On to page three. Finally! Here's something I can actually play. But this turns out to be very much the exception: as I go through the piece, I discover there's hardly a bar without significant technical problems. I realise for the first time quite what an undertaking this is.

February 2009
I'm in Tokyo to play with the NHK Symphony orchestra. In between rehearsals and concerts, I'm making very slow progress on Gaspard. The mental effort of co-ordinating my fingers is enormous; it's like having to solve endless quadratic equations in my head. And what can I do with the opening? It sounds horrible. Scarbo is giving me headaches too: in places it is profoundly awkward, with the hands jumping over and under each other so rapidly it scarcely seems feasible.

March 2009
This bloody opening! I feel I've tried every possible fingering and nothing works. In desperation, I divide the notes of the first bar between my two hands rather than playing them with just one, and suddenly I see a way forward. But now I need a third hand for the melody. After much experimentation, I realise I can make these pages work with a complex and unpredictable redistribution of notes between the hands. I'm elated. Then my heart sinks as I realise I've just given myself an extra month's work.

April 2009
As I work on Ondine, I have a moment of revelation. Suddenly all those little notes I'm struggling with seem insignificant, and I feel just how pure and vulnerable the melody is. It sounds less like a seduction than a genuine appeal for companionship, and I wonder whether this resonates with how uncomfortable Ravel felt around people; he was famously sarcastic and aloof, even with friends, and he never married. Yet in his music, sadness and longing keep breaking through.

May 2009
In Kuala Lumpur now. Ondine is improving, but I'm really struggling with Scarbo. The hands have to move like lightning and my brain just can't keep up. I'm starting to wonder if I will ever get to the end of this process.

June 2009
Chained to the piano.

20 July 2009
Banchory, just outside Aberdeen, and my first performance of Gaspard. I'm nervous. I can play it, I think, but it doesn't feel at all comfortable. Part of the great difficulty of the piece is that none of its complications are gratuitous – every note is part of a precise effect, and the textures are generally very transparent. In other words, there's nowhere to hide. I'm self-conscious during the performance and various bits go wrong.

22 July 2009
The second performance. I'm really nervous now – it's at Chetham's summer school for pianists. One of the teachers tells me: "The last time I heard Gaspard, the performer had a terrible memory lapse in the last movement. I think he missed out two whole pages." A pang of terror goes through me. I gave a talk on performance anxiety a couple of months previously; OK, here's a chance to put it into practice. After a lot of thinking, some breathing exercises and a long bath, I get myself into a more relaxed frame of mind. The concert goes well.

December 2009
I'm jolted awake by the sound of the bin lorry coming down the road. I rush outside only to slip on the ice and land on my left hand. I get it x-rayed and discover that I've broken my middle finger. Bugger.

January 2010
The first casualty of my injury is a recital tour with my wife, Jean Johnson, on clarinet. Musician couples often have to live quite separate lives owing to all the travelling, and we were both looking forward to this, particularly after a long period when I've been obsessed with learning Gaspard. Instead, I mooch about at home, depressed and worrying that my finger won't heal properly, while Jeannie does her best to cheer me up. I play my first few concerts at the end of January with nine fingers. Thankfully, the finger heals well in the following months.

June 2010
I've now performed Gaspard several times over the last year and I find it a deeply involving and profound piece to play. Performing is a mysterious business. Why is music so precious to so many people? How can feeling be summoned out of a piano? And what is the nature of that deep silence that can envelop us as we listen?

Back to practicalities though. I have a problem: I begin recording Ravel's piano works next month, but I can't find the right piano. Ravel's music needs the greatest range of sound, from whispering to roaring, from brittle clarity to vague washes of sound, and very few pianos can do it. I travel around the country trying as many pianos as I can in a state of mounting anxiety, until finally I find a beautiful instrument in Southampton. Great relief.

At Southampton station, the train is already on the platform; sprinting for it I run into a bollard, which makes me do a complete somersault. Ah, the glamorous world of the concert pianist. My big toe hurts. The next day I discover it's broken. I apply for a frequent visitor card at A&E.

12-14 September 2010
I'm recording Gaspard, along with Miroirs, La Valse and more. It's enormously hard work, maybe eight or nine hours a day of the most intense concentration, and my mounting fatigue is mirrored by steadily increasing numbers of chocolate biscuits, cups of tea, expletives, and encouraging words from producer Andrew Keener. On the final afternoon, my arm muscles turn to jelly. Somehow I manage to complete the last difficult passages. The only thing left to record now is Le Gibet, and in my exhaustion I slip effortlessly into its hypnotic stillness. As the final take ends, I realise I feel more tired than at almost any other time in my life. But there is also gratitude – for music, for this amazing job I have, for Andrew's help, and above all for being finished. We drive to a nearby pub, and I'm handed a pint of ale. I smell it, put the glass to my lips, take my first sip … Even though the beer is mediocre, this is a perfect moment.

评分

参与人数 1积分 +3 收起 理由
RZ的妈妈 + 3 感谢分享

查看全部评分

Advertisement
Advertisement

发表于 2018-11-17 16:56 |显示全部楼层
本帖最后由 莽撞人 于 2018-11-19 06:30 编辑

由于孩子手头的曲目包括Ravel的Gaspard de la Nuit ( 夜之幽灵组曲 ) 在弹,偶尔在网上看到英国钢琴演奏家Steven Osborne分享的他弹奏Ravel的夜之幽灵的心路历程,了解了这个堪称世界上最难曲目之一给演奏家带来的挑战,感受到了作为演奏家的艰辛和执着,也理解了孩子面对这个曲子时的畏难情绪。《夜之幽灵》是拉威尔根据波兰诗人贝朗特的诗而创作的三首钢琴音诗:《水妖》、《绞刑架》、《幻影》,作于1908年。这是一个完整的大型音乐作品,每首乐曲具有不同的音乐特色,它们神秘奇幻、诡谲却又带着丰富的浪漫主义色彩…

发表于 2018-11-18 19:26 |显示全部楼层
本帖最后由 莽撞人 于 2018-11-22 16:19 编辑

炼琴记

谈琴说爱之四 ( 原创 )

聊聊音乐奖学金 1/2

网上看到有对音乐奖学金及音乐奖学金学生正常音乐活动的评论由于缺乏基本了解而有失偏颇,甚至有人言辞里把音乐奖学金等同于卖身契,把参加学校正常的音乐活动看成被逼迫的卖身行为,如此荒腔走板得让人啼笑皆非。本着正本清源的宗旨,作为Music Scholar的家长来聊聊我所知道和理解的音乐奖学金以及音乐奖学金学生。

按照我个人的了解和理解,学校提供音乐奖学金以选拔有一定才能的音乐特长生的最根本的用意在于,需要Music Scholar为学校音乐活动( Music Life )做出应有的贡献,但并不是要把Music Scholar往演奏家方向培养,换言之作为非音乐专科学校的普通私立学校没有义务把Music Scholar培养成专业音乐人才。尽管