新足迹

找回密码
 注册

精华好帖回顾

· New Zealand trip (2005-9-29) miller2 · ^_^,终于得到offer了,发帖庆祝一下 (2006-4-5) sunshinelily
· 新足迹读书半月谈 (10月下)– 幽默大PK(规则略有更改,请看一楼,在本贴内跟贴) (2008-10-10) 老陶 · 【金融危机征文】:winter passes (2008-11-9) loushenghong
Advertisement
Advertisement
楼主:annahw

[瑜伽] 瑜伽--贫血结束,开启胃炎及肠胃气胀 [复制链接]

发表于 2018-7-27 18:17 |显示全部楼层
此文章由 annahw 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 annahw 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整
winterwy 发表于 2018-7-27 17:17
瑜伽真是不错,我以前总有腰疼的毛病。
本来是看到瑜伽可以减肥,开始练得,谁知道肥是减了, 顺带手腰也不 ...

太赞了,有福之人 找到健康的方法是最大的福气。

评分

参与人数 1积分 +5 收起 理由
winterwy + 5 thanks

查看全部评分

Advertisement
Advertisement

发表于 2018-7-27 18:18 |显示全部楼层
此文章由 annahw 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 annahw 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整
jilltwain 发表于 2018-7-27 18:00
赞!喜事连连~

您也是啊。有一颗喜气的心……

评分

参与人数 1积分 +2 收起 理由
静好如初 + 2 你太有才了

查看全部评分

发表于 2018-7-28 08:46 来自手机 |显示全部楼层
shunshun 发表于 2018-7-27 13:15
Mark

读您名字 当是顺顺 希望您永远顺利

发表于 2018-7-28 10:55 |显示全部楼层
此文章由 twinklestar 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 twinklestar 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整
楼主,请问你在墨尔本吗?有没有好的瑜伽班瑜伽老师推荐,也想请问费用如何,初学应该一周上几次课,我想正儿八经的跟着学习,我的时间比较固定,,只有周日是全天free

发表于 2018-7-28 22:26 |显示全部楼层
此文章由 Ger 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 Ger 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整
annahw 发表于 2018-7-20 17:46
这个就是双盘。关于它有很多话,在后面细细道来。英文叫lotus, full lotus。 全莲花。 一只脚心向上的叫 ...

越来越多人练这双盘功了!

发表于 2018-7-29 00:48 来自手机 |显示全部楼层
twinklestar 发表于 2018-7-28 10:55
楼主,请问你在墨尔本吗?有没有好的瑜伽班瑜伽老师推荐,也想请问费用如何,初学应该一周上几次课,我想正 ...

现在我95在国内 少量是在布村 因此老师没法推荐 抱歉  我最初一年是一周两次 但建议您自己练一周五次 改进更快
Advertisement
Advertisement

发表于 2018-7-29 00:49 来自手机 |显示全部楼层
Ger 发表于 2018-7-28 22:26
越来越多人练这双盘功了!

是的 百度一下 把它写得好神奇

发表于 2018-7-29 12:46 |显示全部楼层
此文章由 Ger 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 Ger 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整
annahw 发表于 2018-7-29 00:49
是的 百度一下 把它写得好神奇

打通任督二脉之小周天的养生之道

发表于 2018-8-4 11:49 来自手机 |显示全部楼层
Ger 发表于 2018-7-29 12:46
打通任督二脉之小周天的养生之道

改天找段自认为最靠谱和最不靠谱的贴过来 嘿嘿

发表于 2018-8-7 11:43 |显示全部楼层
本帖最后由 annahw 于 2018-8-7 11:48 编辑

Reclining Angle Pose
Drishti: Nasagrai (Nose)

这个体式看上去难,事实上注意以下几个细节,就会发现它不难,而且真的是益处多多。
Leave enough space for at least a finger under the arch of your neck when you enter the pose fully .Lift your spine out of your pelvis so that your back muscles support and lift your body. Keep your hips neatly stacked over your shoulders. Ignore the temptation to collapse your back into a rounded position. Draw your lower belly in and lift with your body’s own strength.

===============

回来了,继续更新一拨。

发表于 2018-8-7 11:49 |显示全部楼层
本帖最后由 annahw 于 2018-8-7 12:03 编辑

Backbends: Open Your Heart

WHEN YOU PRACTICE YOGA, YOU SPEND HOURS DELVING into your inner world. The best yoga practitioners are scientists of the spiritual world who search for the highest truths. As you enter this sacred domain, one of the first major challenges you will meet is the test of your emotionality. The poses that most often crack open the Pandora’s box of sleeping emotions are backbends.
可以说,后弯真是打开心门,打开胸腔的一股清澈的泉水。
Advertisement
Advertisement

发表于 2018-8-7 12:05 |显示全部楼层
而Kino女神对自己当初打开spine而流泪的经历如是说,
When I first started a daily Mysore-style Ashtanga Yoga practice, my emotions took me for a roller-coaster ride. Not only did I become more aware of my own sensitivity, but the yoga practice unearthed a new heightened awareness of the power and scope of what I was feeling. For example, backbends often brought up sadness that I would otherwise have avoided. I could escape the underlying reality of my feelings for most of the day, but when I opened my spine, I had no place left to hide. Sometimes there would be no physical pain, but the tears came anyway. The overwhelming sense of sadness that releases after deep backbends can feel like the tears of a thousand lifetimes, but you never have to know where the sadness comes from; you just want to observe it and experience it.

发表于 2018-8-7 12:09 |显示全部楼层
事实上,昨晚的练习中,大休息时,我也流泪了。幻想自己躺在布村的一片草坪上,身旁站着心爱的人……眼泪就流了出来。也不知道是感动还是什么,傻傻分不清楚。

发表于 2018-8-7 12:30 |显示全部楼层
回顾完了,再续前面的inner peace.

发表于 2018-8-7 12:34 |显示全部楼层
Plow Pose
Drishti: Nasagrai (Nose)

Be careful not to press your upper neck into the ground; keep your weight supported on your shoulders and upper arms.

BENEFITS
Regulates glandular functions, including those of the thyroid and parathyroid
Treats asthma, bronchitis, and throat disorders
Soothes the nervous system
Treats depression and anxiety
Treats urinary tract infections, uterine disorders, and hernias
Aligns the spine
Stretches the neck and hamstrings
Tones the legs and pelvic floor
Improves digestion and circulation

本帖子中包含更多资源

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有帐号?注册