新足迹

找回密码
 注册

精华好帖回顾

· 爱情和现实的较量 - 《爱是一颗幸福的子弹〉 (2008-1-29) 月亮 · 冬季到北海道来看雪—干货和远方的诗(完,不排除心血来潮时再写点什么) (2018-1-26) 清墨水
· 来来来,我们再来焦虑下 ---- 关于小朋友学中文 ---- 足迹网友很给力,焦虑得非常到位! (2011-1-3) 第一名 · 小KING的奶瓶用后感,分享ing... (2009-10-14) 2pig
Advertisement
Advertisement
楼主:tina50

学英语 [复制链接]

发表于 2017-9-12 06:13 |显示全部楼层
此文章由 tina50 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 tina50 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整
6. The new baby

Jake had a new baby sister.
She was a happy baby.
And she made everyone else happy.
Jake's parents were tired and happy.
His granny was excited and happy.
His aunties and uncles and cousins were smiley and happy.
But Jake felt grim.

One night, while his dad put the baby to bed.
His mother gave Jake his bath (and let him splash a little bit), and brushed his teeth (and let him squeeze the toothpaste), and snuggled him into bed.
It was like old times. She said:
Advertisement
Advertisement

发表于 2017-9-12 06:14 |显示全部楼层
此文章由 tina50 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 tina50 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整
Once upon a time there was just me.
Then I met your dad.
I loved him with a big, big love, as high as the sky.
And I still do.
Then we knew you were coming.
As you grew inside me, the love grew, too.
We loved you with a big, big love, as high as the sky.
We still do.
When we knew that Chloe was coming, guess what happened?
The love started growing again.
And it started growing in you, too.
We love her with a big, big love, as high as the sky.
And so do you.

Then Jake was sleepy and happy, because he knew that it was true.

发表于 2017-9-12 11:21 |显示全部楼层
此文章由 sophiazxy 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 sophiazxy 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整
:thumbup    :The love pass through generation to generations .

评分

参与人数 1积分 +2 收起 理由
tina50 + 2 感谢分享

查看全部评分

发表于 2017-9-13 06:18 |显示全部楼层
7. The wild night

Far away, in a cave in a hillside, there lived a little bear.
He was only just beginning to learn about the great, wild world.

One night, when the little bear was curled up ready to sleep, he heard a huge crash!
At the mouth of the cave, he saw a bright flash!
Then there was a whooshing, and a splashing, and it sounded as if the sky was tumbling down.

"Help!" cried the little bear.
But the big bear he lived with came and gave him a cuddle.
"Don't worry," growled the big bear.
"That was just a storm outside."

发表于 2017-9-13 06:19 |显示全部楼层
But the crashing!" cried the little bear.
"Just thunder," said the big bear.
"But the flashing!" cried the little bear.
"Just lightning," sgphe said the big bear.
"But the splashing!" cried the little bear.
"Just rain," replied the big bear. and the whoolshing is just the wind.
it's  a wild night outside, all right.
But do you know what is wonderful about a night like this?"

"No - o - o - o," said the little bear.

发表于 2017-9-13 06:19 |显示全部楼层
"Well, inside our warm cave, there is no crashing, no flashing, and no splashing.
There isn't even any whooshing.
We are safe and warm, and all that crashing and flashing and splashing and whooshing just makes us feel safer and warmer, doesn't it?"

"It does," said the little bear.
He lay down his head, and curled up in his head, and curled up in his bed, and fell fast asleep.
Advertisement
Advertisement

发表于 2017-9-13 11:08 |显示全部楼层
此文章由 sophiazxy 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 sophiazxy 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整
tina50 发表于 2017-9-13 04:19
"Well, inside our warm cave, there is no crashing, no flashing, and no splashing.
There isn't even a ...

Interesting  story !I will tell  my grandchild in the future .

评分

参与人数 1积分 +2 收起 理由
tina50 + 2 感谢分享

查看全部评分

发表于 2017-9-14 05:38 |显示全部楼层
8. Bedtime Boogie

Stand up tall, wave your arms in the air.
Wiggle your bottom and shake your hair!
Stamp your feet on the ground, clap your hands above your head, do the bedtime boogie when you're ready for bed!

Stre-e-e-e-etch like a cat from your head to your toes!
Squiggle like a snake from your knees to your nose!
Reach to the sky and touch the floor.
It's the bedtime boogie and it's time for some more!

发表于 2017-9-14 05:43 |显示全部楼层
Climb into your bed and make yourself small.
Hug yourself tight like a little round ball.
Then stre-e-e-e-etch out your body, your fingers and your toes.
You're doing the bedtime boogie, and this is how it goes!

Breathe in to the rhythm, breathe out to the beat.
Let everything go floppy from your head to your feet.
As the bedtime boogie is almost done.
Dance into your dreams, my little one.

评分

参与人数 2积分 +4 收起 理由
bigcrow + 2 感谢分享Bedtime Boogie
sophiazxy + 2 感谢分享

查看全部评分

发表于 2017-9-14 10:58 |显示全部楼层
Good morning !My friends.                                                                                                                                                                  Bedtime Boogie is a good way for people to  relax before go to sleep .It's something like  Yoga .I like  Yoga  very much .As I know ,Practice  Yoga  It can strong your muscles ,  ligments .so as to prevent  fell donw  ;Your body and  joints are more flexibility;It  is also  improve your ability of body  balance ;Exercise Yoga ,It can stimulate your immunon system to fight any invaders which from outside or inside of your body .finally ,you find your constipation ,asomnia  disappear.your mood are more steady .That is why I  Practice Yoga   for  six  years .

评分

参与人数 2积分 +4 收起 理由
tina50 + 2 感谢分享
bigcrow + 2 感谢分享Yoga

查看全部评分

发表于 2017-9-14 19:07 |显示全部楼层
本帖最后由 tina50 于 2017-9-15 15:29 编辑
sophiazxy 发表于 2017-9-14 10:58
Good morning !My friends.                                                                            ...

Ligament 韧带:A ligament is a band of strong tissue in a person's body which connects bones.
immune 免疫的: If you are immune to a particular disease, you cannot be affected by it.
Constipation便秘:constipation is a medical condition which causes people to have difficulty getting rid of solid waste from their body.
Asomnnia or insomnia 失眠:someone who suffers from insomnnia finds it difficult to sleep.

评分

参与人数 1积分 +2 收起 理由
sophiazxy + 2 感谢分享

查看全部评分

Advertisement
Advertisement

发表于 2017-9-15 06:41 |显示全部楼层
本帖最后由 tina50 于 2017-9-15 06:47 编辑

9. Not Yet!

Each night, a little boy's dad would call,  "Time to go to sleep now!"
"Not yet!" the little boy would shout. "I'm busy!"
Then the boy's dad would come to the door and ask what exactly he was busy doing, and the little boy would mention just one or two things:

"I'm on a pirate ship! We're under attack.
I'm worried about our parrot because his feathers are falling out.
There's a mermaid under the boat who may be stealing our treasure.
I've got a couple of mountains to climb, and a dragon-sighting to investigate before I can go to sleep."

发表于 2017-9-15 06:41 |显示全部楼层
本帖最后由 tina50 于 2017-9-15 06:43 编辑

There was always a lot going on in the boy's head.
But even pirates with mermaid problems feel sleepy in the end.
The little boy often got grumpy and tearful because he wanted badly to go to sleep but he just couldn't stop thinking about things.

His dad didn't know what to do with him, until one night, he happened to catch sight of an old bear at the end of the boy's bed.

发表于 2017-9-15 06:42 |显示全部楼层
本帖最后由 tina50 于 2017-9-15 07:04 编辑

“Er, does old Button do much these days?" he wondered.
"No, he just sleeps, mostly," said the boy.
"Well, I reckon too much lying around isn't good for a bear," said Dad.
"Why not give him some of your trickier missions to handle?
It would be good for him, and you'd be able to shut your eyes---just for a while, of course."

发表于 2017-9-15 06:42 |显示全部楼层
The boy could see that the idea had possibilities.
In the nights to come, the bear climbed mountains, fought dragons, explored the ocean bed, visited the planet Saturn (twice), and rescued two children from a raging river.

And the boy had enough sleep to see him through just as many adventures... during the day.

评分