新足迹

找回密码
 注册

精华好帖回顾

· 在澳洲自己做香肠 (2010-6-18) SUCEWANG · 午夜前的十分钟 (2015-7-1) lucindaaus
· 她和他----写在十五周年纪念 (原创请勿转载) (2020-8-22) ccccjessicacccc · We are family -SK 单挑中南帮朱PAPA 大结局 (2008-6-21) steveking
Advertisement
Advertisement
查看: 1142|回复: 2

[心情小品] 愉快的旅途 [复制链接]

发表于 2008-7-17 23:23 |显示全部楼层
此文章由 西关少爷 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 西关少爷 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整
After a long day, I  walked out of the building, George St was blocked for the Youth Day. There was no taxi around. I jumped on the train.

The train stopped at town hall, a young family got on. The baby girl in mum's hand sat next to me. She constantly smiled at me and I smiled back. She continued looking at me and I looked back on her eyes. I felt in love with them. The innocent, the happyness, the sincere......... at that moment, I understood what truth was, what love was about. We played all the way and we giggled the whole time. I enjoyed my journey thoroughly, she totally made my day.  I hope I will see her a again.

Children, God's gift, our future, our hope!

I dedicate this to all parents and future mum and dad. Having them, Life is beautiful!

评分

参与人数 1积分 +10 收起 理由
紫雪花 + 10

查看全部评分

Advertisement
Advertisement

发表于 2008-7-17 23:27 |显示全部楼层
此文章由 cosmicray 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 cosmicray 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整
沙发,life is love.

2008年度奖章获得者

发表于 2008-7-17 23:27 |显示全部楼层
此文章由 degra 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 degra 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整
bd

发表回复

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

Advertisement
Advertisement
返回顶部