新足迹

找回密码
 注册

精华好帖回顾

· 【狗狗轮椅 】DIY详尽全记录 (2017-7-6) jamesadachi · 虎年春节南澳和袋鼠岛逛吃行 (2022-2-4) flyspirit
· 一樓有好消息!! 從日出到星空下的Sculpture by the Sea 2014 (多圖!) (2014-11-4) silvia · 笨鸟的中式小点心--腊萝卜糕和芋头糕 (2009-4-22) 迁移的笨鸟
Advertisement
Advertisement
查看: 638|回复: 0

[NSW] $220 CHATSWOOD 明亮大房和獨立書房/客廳 [复制链接]

发表于 2015-2-28 09:08 来自手机 |显示全部楼层
此文章由 wlin 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 wlin 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整
本帖最后由 wlin 于 2015-2-28 10:13 编辑

限女性

2分走路到Chatswood Chase
7分走路到Chatswood Station

一大房加書房$350ppw 或 兩人住$220ppw
房間大約25平方公尺以上! 你可以擁有自己的書房/客廳!
租金包括所有帳單。

優質住宅區。乾淨漂亮房
租客單純安全,沒人住客廳。屋主是全職女性。

電話:0432819829
平常9-5上班,麻煩傳短信,我會盡快回覆。謝謝

----------------------------------------------------

Spacious Bedroom with Your Own Study Room/Living Room

Hi, I am looking for responsible, tidy and respectful female for a fully furnished room with a large study room in Chatswood CBD. You get your own study room/living room, the room size is more than 25m2. The room is only available to female, suitable for student or young professional. It is available either for one girl in the room or share with another girl, it can be discussed. Queen size bed or two single beds can be provided
The house is newly renovated which is only 2 mins walking distance to Chatswood Chase and 7 mins walk to Chatswood station.

Spacious room with a sunny study room
$350 ppw for single or $220 ppw for two to share.
The rent prices include unlimited Adsl2+ wi-fi  internet access and electricity, water and gas bills.

Requirements
* Proof and copy of I.D
* 3 weeks bond
* 2 weeks advance payment
* Min 3 months contract

Please text 0432819829 and provide your details of name, nationality, occupation, date to move in and length of stay. I will contact you back as soon as possible.
Thank you.

本帖子中包含更多资源

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有帐号?注册

x
Advertisement
Advertisement

发表回复

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

Advertisement
Advertisement
返回顶部