新足迹

找回密码
 注册

精华好帖回顾

· 一口好牙, 得来不易, 小心照看, 受益终生! (2008-10-22) 旋木 · JMMS厨房--翡翠海鲜盖浇饭 (2010-3-28) jmms_smmj
· 新人报到--日出 (2009-6-3) 时光漫步 · 港式臘味蘿蔔糕 (2009-1-11) ychen1209
Advertisement
Advertisement
楼主:floraz

英语版活动《我的英语日记\句》 [复制链接]

发表于 2012-2-10 10:00 |显示全部楼层
此文章由 Jan0104 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 Jan0104 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整
It's Friday, which means it's time once again to delve into the internet, free of the shackles of the job, in order to find something funny.

评分

参与人数 1积分 +2 收起 理由
floraz + 2 感谢分享

查看全部评分

Advertisement
Advertisement

发表于 2012-2-10 11:18 |显示全部楼层
此文章由 Momotaba 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 Momotaba 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整
原帖由 周周 于 2012-2-10 10:01 发表
the weather is beautiful today in Melbourne.hah hah

I am a bit surprised cause I think we will have shower today. But so far I have not seen it.

退役斑竹

发表于 2012-2-10 11:22 |显示全部楼层
此文章由 floraz 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 floraz 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整
Any plan for the weekend everyone?
I have a wedding (another one) to go to, and interestingly it will be held at the same place I went to last weekend!

[ 本帖最后由 floraz 于 2012-2-10 12:39 编辑 ]
我若不坚强,谁替我坚强

退役斑竹

发表于 2012-2-10 11:26 |显示全部楼层
此文章由 floraz 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 floraz 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整
Hate iPhone's auto spelling correction

发表于 2012-2-10 11:27 |显示全部楼层
此文章由 Momotaba 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 Momotaba 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整
原帖由 floraz 于 2012-2-10 12:22 发表
Any plan for the weekend everyone?
I have a wedding (another one) to go to, and interesting it will be held at the same place I went to last weekend!

Another wedding huh? Same place???

The weather may not be good in Mel. My advice is that bring your coat and umbrella cause it may rain, you never know.

评分

参与人数 1积分 +2 收起 理由
floraz + 2 Thanks!

查看全部评分

发表于 2012-2-10 11:55 |显示全部楼层
此文章由 mandy@melbourne 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 mandy@melbourne 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整
Growing old beats its alternative dying young

评分

参与人数 1积分 +2 收起 理由
floraz + 2 感谢分享

查看全部评分

Advertisement
Advertisement

退役斑竹

发表于 2012-2-10 12:11 |显示全部楼层
原帖由 mandy@melbourne 于 2012-2-10 12:55 发表
Growing old beats its alternative dying young

That's the attitude to have!
我若不坚强,谁替我坚强

发表于 2012-2-10 13:42 |显示全部楼层
此文章由 kinezox 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 kinezox 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整
come on. weekend ahead...
FULL STEAM...

发表于 2012-2-10 13:46 |显示全部楼层
此文章由 管的宽 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 管的宽 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整

late thunder
XXX

发表于 2012-2-10 14:11 |显示全部楼层
此文章由 黑芝麻狐儿 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 黑芝麻狐儿 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整
I've just identified a great way to accumulate points --- by following up this thread every day!   

评分

参与人数 1积分 +2 收起 理由
floraz + 2 Spot on

查看全部评分

发表于 2012-2-10 14:37 |显示全部楼层
此文章由 kinezox 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 kinezox 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整
actually, what can I do with the points?
any suggestion?

评分

参与人数 1积分 +2 收起 理由
floraz + 2 R u serious?

查看全部评分

Advertisement
Advertisement

发表于 2012-2-10 14:44 |显示全部楼层
此文章由 chenpu 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 chenpu 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整

This year's weather in Sydney feels like that in Melbourne, four seasons in one day! morning-sunny then rainy, afternoon-windy, evening- cold

评分

参与人数 1积分 +3 收起 理由
floraz + 3 感谢分享

查看全部评分

天道酬勤!

发表于 2012-2-10 15:21 |显示全部楼层
four season? where is the summer, I never felt the summer except for about 5 days...

发表于 2012-2-10 15:21 |显示全部楼层
four season? where is the summer, I never felt the summer except for about 5 days...

发表于 2012-2-10 17:33 |显示全部楼层
原帖由 kinezox 于 2012-2-10 15:37 发表
actually, what can I do with the points?
any suggestion?

Well, mate, my suggestion is to ask LZ to give all points that supposed to be yours to me then I can change my shoes in zuni, how does that sound?

评分

参与人数 1积分 +3 收起 理由
kinezox + 3 FOR YOUR SHOES ONLY

查看全部评分

发表于 2012-2-10 18:00 |显示全部楼层
此文章由 似水华年 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 似水华年 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整
原帖由 Momotaba 于 2012-2-10 18:33 发表

Well, mate, my suggestion is to ask LZ to give all points that supposed to be yours to me then I can change my shoes in zuni, how does that sound?

Oh,he want to change his shoes too...
可以评分拉
Advertisement
Advertisement

发表于 2012-2-10 21:35 |显示全部楼层
此文章由 james的猫 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 james的猫 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整
i bought the very last 99 dollars fisher price high chair in melbourne from toys r us in frankston this morning.
yesterday i went knox city shopping center for that high chair, but the staff told me they sold out this brand ages ago, but then she checked in the system and realised there is still another brand new high chair left in the frankston store, so i asked her to put on hold for me...in Target, there are some of the exactly the same high chairs but the price is 199. i'm so proud of myself for buying this high chair with half price for my mel mel.

评分

参与人数 1积分 +4 收起 理由
floraz + 4 Well done!

查看全部评分

总要有些随风,有些入梦,有些长留在心中

发表于 2012-2-12 00:00 |显示全部楼层
此文章由 黑芝麻狐儿 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 黑芝麻狐儿 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整
Cozi has been missing Yuzi for a whole week..... I bet if he can speak he would ask me when they could be reunited again

评分

参与人数 1积分 +2 收起 理由
floraz + 2 你太有才了

查看全部评分

发表于 2012-2-13 01:09 |显示全部楼层

走南闯北,最美是江南

此文章由 似水华年 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 似水华年 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整
a little tired~~~because work over time for a long time,and now all the manages become very strict.One of my workmate graduated from Sydney Uni,and he was sent away by the manager last week....

本帖子中包含更多资源

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有帐号?注册

x
可以评分拉

发表于 2012-2-13 11:54 |显示全部楼层
Just want to say: be careful with Buyinvite if you are a member of them.....all communications have to go through email correspondences.... and their return policy only favours the merchant, which is Buyinvite itself in this case........

Not sure if any one else has had similar unhappy experience in the past.

评分

参与人数 1积分 +4 收起 理由
floraz + 4 感谢分享

查看全部评分

发表于 2012-2-13 14:14 |显示全部楼层
原帖由 Momotaba 于 2012-2-11 22:07 发表

Even though I could not see his face, I knew it is him, my man (it is so Awkwardfor me to say this) cause only he will do this to me. No one else.
Oh, it is Valentine's day, no wonder. All of a sudd ...

are you trying to explore your feminine side...
waiting for the climax...
咎莫憯于欲利。
人之迷也,其日故以久矣
Advertisement
Advertisement

发表于 2012-2-13 18:25 |显示全部楼层
原帖由 kinezox 于 2012-2-13 15:14 发表

are you trying to explore your feminine side...
waiting for the climax...

Absolutely not, man. The gals started first to say it is a man who is knocking the door. what can I do? It is one story. Something got to give here.
You got to appreciate my dedication and can't you see I am trying so hard here?

Anyway, ignore my line, cause according to LZ, the lead now is that two people got lost while reading this novel. See who are these two people? What novel are they reading? The answers to those will be the key going forward. So far I don't know the answer. Do you know bro?

发表于 2012-2-13 18:43 |显示全部楼层
此文章由 maribel 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 maribel 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整
原帖由 james的猫 于 2012-2-10 22:35 发表
i bought the very last 99 dollars fisher price high chair in melbourne from toys r us in frankston this morning.
yesterday i went knox city shopping center for that high chair, but the staff told me t ...

Caught you again here ha ha ha I swear I didn't tag you along :)

Does Miao Boss like sitting on the High Chair? Lo Boss is quite OK with that and has been feeding twice:)

发表于 2012-2-14 07:31 |显示全部楼层
原帖由 floraz 于 2012-2-13 22:13 发表
Ok guys, it seems no one really knows where the story is at now, what about we start a new one? To avoid confusion, this time can I ask the person who is following the previous line/para to please quo ...

Warning: the following post is not for the story.

Good morning folks, happy Valentines day everyone! This is it! Today is the day, have you got your gift ready yet?

I haven't but I have an idea of what I want to do in my mind already.

To know that someone in this world apart from your parents still loves you and cares about you means happiness to me.

But to all singles out there, it is not the end of world for the fact that you have not found that special one. That just means you have more options out there waiting for you and you need to go and get them I guess. All the best!

As always have a great day all! I hope tomorrow some of you will be brave enough to share your Valentines day experience.

Repeat: the above post is not about the story we are doing. You have been warned again.

评分

参与人数 1积分 +5 收起 理由
floraz + 5 感谢分享

查看全部评分

发表于 2012-2-14 08:28 |显示全部楼层
此文章由 ayeeda 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 ayeeda 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整
talking about Valentines, reminds me the thriller movie "Valentines"
the actresses are so pretty, but the story is so horrible...

评分

参与人数 1积分 +3 收起 理由
floraz + 3 Umm don't know about this movie, I don .

查看全部评分

发表于 2012-2-14 09:40 |显示全部楼层
此文章由 ayeeda 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 ayeeda 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整
May I wish that all Jacks shall have Jills, all shall be well:)
Advertisement
Advertisement

发表于 2012-2-14 09:48 |显示全部楼层
此文章由 maribel 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 maribel 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整
原帖由 Momotaba 于 2012-2-14 08:31 发表

Warning: the following post is not for the story.

Good morning folks, happy Valentines day everyone! This is it! Today is the day, have you got your gift ready yet?

I haven't but I have an idea o ...

Cannot wait to hear what's happening on your V-day with Momotama

I am not the romantic type and always see it as more of a commercial holiday.

评分

参与人数 1积分 +3 收起 理由
floraz + 3 Agreed

查看全部评分

发表于 2012-2-14 11:47 |显示全部楼层
原帖由 maribel 于 2012-2-14 10:48 发表

Cannot wait to hear what's happening on your V-day with Momotama

I am not the romantic type and always see it as more of a commercial holiday.

You got me. Now I am under a lot of pressure right now. I am stressed. I guess today is a real test for all men out there in a relationship. Good luck to you guys! I feel for you!

发表于 2012-2-15 13:19 |显示全部楼层
Comments on today's breaking news:

Tragically, Labour's bill to introduce a means test for private health insurance reate has passed the House of Repesentatives thanks to the immoral contribution by Green.

Although health funds have been actively evaluating the possible impacts of the new test method, most of them are not anxious or over-concerned.  Many health funds believe this could be a challenge as well as an opportunity if they play well.

Like the latest introduction of carbon tax, victims will be those "higher income earners" who are too capable to enjoy Labour's tax benefits.

评分

参与人数 1积分 +6 收起 理由
floraz + 6 感谢分享

查看全部评分

退役斑竹

发表于 2012-2-15 15:08 |显示全部楼层
I was quite irritated when I heard this on the radio this morning. Will see how it develops. LS please keep us posted if you hear any inside info

发表回复

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

Advertisement
Advertisement
返回顶部