新足迹

找回密码
 注册

精华好帖回顾

· Remember Me? (2008-6-25) astina · 回国FB之美食篇 (2008-10-27) 紫雪花
· 【狸出品】 2013新年家宴 --- 绝品 「三文鱼头汤火锅」+「收尾烫饭」 香浓奶白、 东瀛+南洋风的完美混搭~~ (2013-1-1) 黑芝麻狐儿 · 几回笑口能开 少年不肯重来—孩子兴趣爱好—完结 (2019-11-19) 小小白虎
Advertisement
Advertisement
楼主:遇数临疯

[全澳] 为什么有学生和家长认为学校老师不会教? [复制链接]

2019年度勋章

发表于 2023-11-26 11:43 |显示全部楼层
此文章由 dondon 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 dondon 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整
水月境天 发表于 2023-11-25 23:15
恩恩。是的。
我大概知道几个,地址和配偶情况。
所以说是老钱多。

靠工资收入的,孩子一多,也能变穷。认识一家双医生,5个孩子,都上私校。预估收入最低70万左右。平均一个5万,光学费就25万哟。 预估一半收入都用来付私校学费了。
Advertisement
Advertisement

发表于 2023-11-26 19:10 |显示全部楼层
此文章由 anklos 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 anklos 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整
dondon 发表于 2023-11-26 12:43
靠工资收入的,孩子一多,也能变穷。认识一家双医生,5个孩子,都上私校。预估收入最低70万左右。平均一 ...

两个医生有精力养5个小孩?

佩服佩服

评分

参与人数 1积分 +2 收起 理由
水月境天 + 2 有哦。 我们学校有二个医生, 生了四个女儿.

查看全部评分

2019年度勋章

发表于 2023-11-26 19:14 |显示全部楼层
此文章由 dondon 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 dondon 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整
anklos 发表于 2023-11-26 20:10
两个医生有精力养5个小孩?

佩服佩服

父母可能帮忙是一个方面,另外都是请保姆的。而且孩子多了,自然养的也没那么细了。
只是我很感叹当妈的真厉害,可以生5个。

发表于 2023-11-26 20:55 |显示全部楼层
此文章由 水月境天 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 水月境天 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整
今天在FB上看到这段, 我想分享一下。
呵呵
answering this email from a parent in a succinct way - wondering if anyone can help: “If all schools have to follow the same national curriculum, why are they so different? Ie why is the content kids learn at one school different to the school around the corner if they’re both supposed to be following the same curriculum? Is it because it’s up to individual schools to interpret the curriculum in their own way?” Thanks!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You should try and get your hands on syllabuses or syllabi or silly buses! from the past and compare them to current ones. My area is Industrial Technology TAS and I saw a syllabus from the 80s and I thought it was the best thing ever as it set out in plain English exactly what you had to teach eg exactly what tools and types of timber etc. Current syllabus says stuff like students will learn about a range of processes and skills utilising current and emerging technologies etc. Why? Back when I was at uni like 20 years ago they said it is because schools are so different everywhere that it may be unfair or even not viable, for example, for a poor school to be able to have access to expensive machinery say, to teach all the PRESCRIBED CONTENT. So these days schools have more more flexibility because the syllabus is worded very openly. I think this is kind of good but makes more work for teachers, and can lead to lower levels of learning for kids.
这就是澳洲教育的复杂性。
最是那致命的温柔~~

发表回复

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

Advertisement
Advertisement
返回顶部