新足迹

找回密码
 注册

精华好帖回顾

· 堪培拉老公交车站市场 - V1 (2016-6-26) workflow · E&E -- 鲜虾青菜鸡蛋疙瘩汤,来一碗呗! (2011-1-24) 闲夏采薇
· St Patrick's Cathedral 清晨 (2009-10-18) yeu008 · 谁在自己车上装了倒车雷达? (2005-12-6) cn214
Advertisement
Advertisement
楼主:floraz

英语版活动《我的英语日记\句》 [复制链接]

发表于 2012-8-25 13:14 |显示全部楼层
此文章由 水中月 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 水中月 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整
:)
Advertisement
Advertisement

发表于 2012-8-25 13:15 |显示全部楼层
此文章由 水中月 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 水中月 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整
Make a difference everydays!:):)

评分

参与人数 1积分 +3 收起 理由
floraz + 3 感谢分享

查看全部评分

发表于 2012-10-28 16:41 |显示全部楼层
此文章由 lxarisa 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 lxarisa 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整
Has this not been updated since 2012-8-25? Where are people?

发表于 2012-10-28 18:52 |显示全部楼层
此文章由 Momotaba 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 Momotaba 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整
本帖最后由 Momotaba 于 2012-10-28 19:56 编辑
lxarisa 发表于 2012-10-28 17:41
Has this not been updated since 2012-8-25? Where are people?

People are still here and never left.

But I guess people have moved on!
墨墨爸

发表于 2012-11-9 11:01 |显示全部楼层
此文章由 Sheana 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 Sheana 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整
It is my first take part in this activity. It will be helpful if I can insist .

发表于 2013-1-1 12:29 |显示全部楼层
此文章由 生菜先生 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 生菜先生 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整
Sheana 发表于 2012-11-9 11:01
It is my first take part in this activity. It will be helpful if I can insist .

It is better to say,

"It is the first time for me to take part in activities like this. It will be helpful if I could persevere."
澳洲NAATI认证双向专业三级翻译
20年从业经验(教学,翻译)
Advertisement
Advertisement

发表于 2013-1-27 16:34 |显示全部楼层
此文章由 Icebergjack 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 Icebergjack 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整
A slow sparrow should make an early start!

发表于 2013-2-4 12:25 |显示全部楼层
此文章由 fishlegs 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 fishlegs 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整
鱼鱼有刺儿 发表于 2012-2-1 10:05
My two years daughter  Betty is happy to go to the CC now.  
She said : I like to play with Jessica  ...

It should be "my two year old daughter", without S.

评分

参与人数 1积分 +10 收起 理由
鱼鱼有刺儿 + 10 感谢纠正

查看全部评分

发表于 2013-2-4 12:39 |显示全部楼层
此文章由 fishlegs 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 fishlegs 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整
本帖最后由 fishlegs 于 2013-2-4 12:40 编辑
生菜先生 发表于 2013-1-1 12:29
It is better to say,

"It is the first time for me to take part in activities like this. It will b ...

actually it would be even better like this "It would be helpful if I could persevere."

发表于 2013-2-4 12:42 |显示全部楼层
苗苗的家 发表于 2012-7-30 20:23
Hope I can get  6.5 in IELTS TEST ,I want to go to university the next year.   finger cross(paopaobi ...

fingers crossed

发表于 2013-4-12 17:34 |显示全部楼层
此文章由 ayu雯 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 ayu雯 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整
I booked a 3-day tour to Melbourne. I hope I will enjoy it.
Advertisement
Advertisement

发表于 2013-7-18 17:47 |显示全部楼层
此文章由 footerly 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 footerly 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整
viviancn 发表于 2012-2-1 14:56
I'm snowed under with work but still keep an eye on this forum

Me too! I really like to see someone reply to my post, so every ten minutes I'll refresh my webpage.

发表于 2013-11-21 02:07 |显示全部楼层
此文章由 磐石 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 磐石 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整
have a good night

发表于 2014-1-25 11:25 |显示全部楼层
此文章由 月光绵绵 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 月光绵绵 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整
I feel guilty because I spend too many hours on new steps.

发表于 2014-4-19 11:23 |显示全部楼层
此文章由 qazwsx_2223 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 qazwsx_2223 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整
no comment

发表于 2014-4-19 11:23 |显示全部楼层
此文章由 qazwsx_2223 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 qazwsx_2223 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整
no comment
Advertisement
Advertisement

发表于 2014-4-23 21:06 |显示全部楼层
此文章由 yonei999 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 yonei999 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整
月光绵绵 发表于 2014-1-25 11:25
I feel guilty because I spend too many hours on new steps.

Yeah, i am getting "addicted" to this website as well --- how many occasions when i meant to view other sites but accidentally typed in "www.oursteps.com.au". Blame the fat fingers...

评分

参与人数 1积分 +8 收起 理由
wmwbull + 8

查看全部评分

===墨村土哉===

发表于 2014-7-25 14:30 |显示全部楼层
此文章由 八杯水 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 八杯水 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整
can i have a pet in Sydney? is there any formalities?

发表于 2015-5-18 22:29 |显示全部楼层
此文章由 maysusan 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 maysusan 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整
I like u idea. I'm new here and I want to try.

发表于 2015-7-5 20:52 |显示全部楼层
此文章由 smilexinxinzhan 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 smilexinxinzhan 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整
I have just read this today from my migration course, which I thought, is quite true and thought-provoking.
"it is far too easy to over-promise and under-deliver. It is far better to under-promise and over-deliver.

发表于 2015-10-25 02:18 |显示全部楼层
此文章由 youlanyi 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 youlanyi 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整
It is a terrible day because I can not comfort my weeping wife at the right time.
Advertisement
Advertisement

发表于 2015-11-28 22:14 |显示全部楼层
此文章由 linegar 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 linegar 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整

Through thousands of years, with the boundlessness of time, you happen to meet them, neither earlier nor a bit too late.

发表于 2015-12-1 21:06 |显示全部楼层
此文章由 linegar 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 linegar 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整
Had an above average day today(despite choppy market)。

发表于 2015-12-19 21:04 |显示全部楼层
I started to read with a main purpose of improving my English years ago. I admit that I have learned a lot of English through reading. But I come to realize that I have learned a great deal beyond English. The real meaning of reading is not about learning grammar and acquiring vocabulary; the true meaning of reading is to learn life lessons from the books and to empower ourselves with the wisdom of the great minds. For instance, there have been countless times that I have to remind myself of a famous quote I learned from To Kill a Mockingbird, whenever I have hard time in a relationship, whether with my bosses, my colleagues, or someone at the forum (just kidding, haha). This famous quote have echoed again and again through my head and kept me in line over the years:You never really understand a person until you consider things from his point of view … until you climb into his skin and walk around in it.”
Put all my soul into it, play the way I feel

发表于 2015-12-30 20:55 |显示全部楼层
本帖最后由 linegar 于 2015-12-30 21:22 编辑

Another Year
Another year has already passed,
and it really has gone by too fast.
So many things you've seen and done,
in the dark, and under the sun.

发表于 2016-1-21 20:09 |显示全部楼层
No matter how much money one has, it's the total return in percentage that matters. If one is locked, but still has more money to bottom fish, that is not to say his wealth provides an upper hand. It only says he didn't commit full capital before, which, of course, is a double edge sword--one either gains more or loses more on full capital commitment.
It's the percentage that counts. Therefore, careful slicing of capital for different purposes is of vital importance.
Advertisement
Advertisement

发表于 2016-1-26 19:45 |显示全部楼层
In life and in the forum, be aware of this:
Don't love too soon,Don't trust too fast,Don't quit too early,
Don't expect too high,Don't talk too much.

发表于 2016-1-27 19:58 |显示全部楼层
Just food for thought, tomorrow is another day

发表于 2016-1-28 20:11 |显示全部楼层
本帖最后由 linegar 于 2016-1-29 19:35 编辑

Everyday billions of humans in this planet use their voices to convey, liberate and unshackle their emotions and feelings by talking, laughing, screaming and even cursing.  But nothing that is more amazing and beautiful than a piece of brilliant music that is made by a vocal artist though the resonations produced through his or her larynx, pharynx, oral cavity, tracheal tree and chest.
        Hopefully, everyone would close their eyes while seated their chair, enjoying the music as I  am doing after a day of hard work, allowing a human voice to smooth the dark and rough edges away.

发表于 2016-1-29 19:41 |显示全部楼层
To survive and succeed we ought to prepare a health mind in order to fight and win

发表回复

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

Advertisement
Advertisement
返回顶部