新足迹

找回密码
 注册

精华好帖回顾

· 来个小报告(炸脆版的煎饼果子) (2005-7-3) liz · 【把妹哥之二】 X5 M50D作业+高清大图 (2016-8-10) kvwb
· 【参加活动】如果可以选择一个城市生活--皇后镇 (2016-3-7) belle_jia · 我最喜欢的乐队之一 - QUEEN (2008-10-3) zmzhu
Advertisement
Advertisement
楼主:floraz

英语版活动《我的英语日记\句》 [复制链接]

发表于 2012-4-5 09:42 |显示全部楼层
此文章由 kinezox 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 kinezox 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整
原帖由 romanticlady 于 2012-4-4 13:05 发表

I like this topic.
My ID is the combination of romantic and lady, very straightforward. While I was young, I read almost all of auntie Qiong Yao's books and was badly influenced by her descriptions  ...

I think romance is a thing that within everyone's heart. and it is a sparkle of the life. reality is dull, then the romance can just come along and spark your day or days. it never meant to be last, but it certainly can make you warm and melow inside... or maybe burning ...
ps, everyone have romance in them, it just need the love to catalyte it. and it is coming natually without demanding...:si139

评分

参与人数 2积分 +7 收起 理由
romanticlady + 3 Can't agree more.
floraz + 4 感谢分享

查看全部评分

咎莫憯于欲利。
人之迷也,其日故以久矣
Advertisement
Advertisement

发表于 2012-4-5 12:17 |显示全部楼层
此文章由 linta 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 linta 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整
Talk about romance. My colleague done something that's quite something, you can say romantic...he made a photobook that is made of his dating photo with his wife from the very beginning till now, all the letters, notes, also movie tickets. This photobook is his wedding anniversary gift to the wift. I reckon she will love it.

[ 本帖最后由 linta 于 2012-4-5 12:18 编辑 ]

发表于 2012-4-5 13:59 |显示全部楼层
此文章由 kinezox 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 kinezox 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整
原帖由 linta 于 2012-4-5 12:17 发表
Talk about romance. My colleague done something that's quite something, you can say romantic...he made a photobook that is made of his dating photo with his wife from the very beginning till now, all  ...

that is something nice.
well how about you, my friend. would you like to tell us something about your Id name?
咎莫憯于欲利。
人之迷也,其日故以久矣

发表于 2012-4-5 21:14 |显示全部楼层
此文章由 Rayy 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 Rayy 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整
All I do not understand!

发表于 2012-4-6 17:15 |显示全部楼层
此文章由 Momotaba 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 Momotaba 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整
原帖由 Rayy 于 2012-4-5 21:14 发表
All I do not understand!

what do you want to say?
墨墨爸

发表于 2012-4-6 19:45 |显示全部楼层

回复 linta 393# 帖子

此文章由 romanticlady 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 romanticlady 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整
Your colleague is very romantic, I guess it must have taken him quite a bit of time to prepare such a considerate gift for his wife. How lucky his wife is.

[ 本帖最后由 romanticlady 于 2012-4-8 22:15 编辑 ]
Advertisement
Advertisement

发表于 2012-4-9 00:30 |显示全部楼层
此文章由 Momotaba 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 Momotaba 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整
Easter long weekend is nearly over. We have one more day to go.

I am just wondering what you guys did in your Easter break. Is that fun or boring?

I hope you all have had a good easter break so far!

评分

参与人数 1积分 +4 收起 理由
floraz + 4 how come you are still up?

查看全部评分

墨墨爸

发表于 2012-4-11 15:36 |显示全部楼层
so, how's everything going? no more romantic stories? no more weather forecasting?
what's going on? every one needs motivation?
it's only the choice you are making every morning...
if you want to face your day with a upbeat attitute,
or with a long face...?

评分

参与人数 1积分 +4 收起 理由
floraz + 4 How's break?

查看全部评分

咎莫憯于欲利。
人之迷也,其日故以久矣

发表于 2012-4-12 10:20 |显示全部楼层
此文章由 southsouthsouth 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 southsouthsouth 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整
I just want to say....post-holiday week sucks.

评分

参与人数 1积分 +3 收起 理由
floraz + 3 at least a 4 day week :p

查看全部评分

发表于 2012-4-13 11:01 |显示全部楼层
此文章由 southsouthsouth 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 southsouthsouth 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整
TGIF! Thanks for the rewarding points. ^^

发表于 2012-4-13 19:03 |显示全部楼层
原帖由 southsouthsouth 于 2012-4-13 11:01 发表
TGIF! Thanks for the rewarding points. ^^

What does TGIF stand for?
墨墨爸

Advertisement
Advertisement

退役斑竹

发表于 2012-4-13 20:54 |显示全部楼层
此文章由 floraz 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 floraz 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整
It's Friday!

发表于 2012-4-13 21:03 |显示全部楼层
此文章由 北湖春晓 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 北湖春晓 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整
It happened that i found many love letters from one of my husband's briefcases. so happy.

评分

参与人数 1积分 +3 收起 理由
floraz + 3 Details pls :p

查看全部评分

发表于 2012-4-13 23:52 |显示全部楼层
原帖由 北湖春晓 于 2012-4-13 21:03 发表
It happened that i found many love letters from one of my husband's briefcases. so happy.

I assume these letters are all for you!
墨墨爸

发表于 2012-4-14 10:01 |显示全部楼层

Love is everything

此文章由 mia_wn 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 mia_wn 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整
原帖由 北湖春晓 于 2012-4-13 21:03 发表

Happy Happy! Totally feel for you!

We also kept all the birthday cards we gave each other for each birthday (besides nice gifts haha), sometime one card, sometime many cards for one birthday( playing the one card leads to another game). All the words, naughty but filled with so much love, will always shine through our lives. Salute to our Love and  everyday with love with each other!

评分

参与人数 1积分 +5 收起 理由
floraz + 5 感谢分享

查看全部评分

发表于 2012-4-15 11:10 |显示全部楼层
原帖由 Momotaba 于 2012-4-13 19:03 发表

What does TGIF stand for?

Thank God It's Friday!^^
Advertisement
Advertisement

发表于 2012-4-15 12:20 |显示全部楼层
原帖由 southsouthsouth 于 2012-4-15 11:10 发表

Thank God It's Friday!^^

I see, that is very clever and I have made a note of that. Thanks!
墨墨爸

发表于 2012-4-16 19:31 |显示全部楼层
原帖由 Momotaba 于 2012-4-15 12:20 发表

I see, that is very clever and I have made a note of that. Thanks!

My pleasure!

发表于 2012-4-16 23:33 |显示全部楼层
Hi, everyone, good evening. I have had a read of our recent posts here.

I am sorry to say but I felt our conversations are a bit dry lately. It seems to me that we have nothing going forward or we have run out of stuff to discuss.

My suggestion is that we need some topics to discuss. Like any conversations we had during the day we need topics. It can be sports, can be a book you read or  a movie you saw and can be anything.

So basically, I hope people can throw in some interesting topics and we can get the ball rolling again. Moreover I really think Floraz as Louzhu for this long thread we need you right now to give us some guidance. Otherwise I will say it would not be long you will see this long thread will be gone and no one would bother to post anything.

Any volunteers? Good night all!

评分

参与人数 1积分 +10 收起 理由
floraz + 10

查看全部评分

墨墨爸

发表于 2012-4-17 12:09 |显示全部楼层

I second momotaba's proposal!

此文章由 mia_wn 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 mia_wn 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整
原帖由 Momotaba 于 2012-4-16 23:33 发表

I am sorry to say but I felt our conversations are a bit dry lately. It seems to me that we have nothing going forward or we ha ...

It is a great idea.

发表于 2012-4-17 17:00 |显示全部楼层
has any body watched 'War horse"?
or any interesting movie recently?
I enjoy this movie a lot.
there is no hi-tech stuff, purely story telling.  from the horse 's story it reflect the cruelty of the war, and all the different countries people;germans, french, english...  despite the war between the countries,their love for the horse - love for the peace...  
the pictures in this movie was so  beautiful...
I will recomend it to everyone here!
咎莫憯于欲利。
人之迷也,其日故以久矣
Advertisement
Advertisement

发表于 2012-4-17 20:18 |显示全部楼层
原帖由 mia_wn 于 2012-4-17 12:09 发表

It is a great idea.

Thanks for your support Mia, much appreciated!
墨墨爸

发表于 2012-4-17 20:21 |显示全部楼层
原帖由 kinezox 于 2012-4-17 17:00 发表
has any body watched 'War horse"?
or any interesting movie recently?
I enjoy this movie a lot.
there is no hi-tech stuff, purely story telling.  from the horse 's story it reflect the cruelty of th ...

Hi, man I assume this is the topic you want to throw in, while correct me if I am wrong, ok?

Unfortunately I have not seen this movie. Speaking of movies I did not think there were any good movies worth of seeing right now.

I know someone will say how about that Titanic 3D. But I have seen the original one back in the 90s so I did not want to see it again even it is in 3D.

评分

参与人数 1积分 +6 收起 理由
floraz + 6 感谢分享

查看全部评分

墨墨爸

发表于 2012-4-17 20:52 |显示全部楼层
原帖由 Momotaba 于 2012-4-17 20:21 发表

Hi, man I assume this is the topic you want to throw in, while correct me if I am wrong, ok?

Unfortunately I have not seen this movie. Speaking of movies I did not think there were any good movie ...

My exact thoughts regarding movies showing now. I do, though, hear people say good comments about War Horse, but I have not seen yet either.

As a Twilight Fan, yes most guys are allowed to laugh here haha, I will wait and see the final part of Breaking Dawm. The first one will always stay the best one to me. The sequals got more disappointing one by one. But I will see them all as I want to see how they end. I have read Ll books in 3 days, books ,as usual, are much better to enjoy. I kike the way the first movie was made and I love the director's style. Also the music of course, they are so good that some of major tunes were reused in first part of Breaking Dawm.

Robert Pattingson made 2 new movies that I  would like to watch with girl friends with. One is Bel Amy if I spell correctly , the other one is Cosmopolis, for which I saw a girl commented under YouTube trailer saying that she would die in that movie! Something to look forward to maybe.

评分

参与人数 1积分 +8 收起 理由
floraz + 8 感谢分享

查看全部评分

发表于 2012-4-18 13:30 |显示全部楼层
此文章由 晶莹 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 晶莹 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整
First time to join, and it's so good to see so many people sharpen their English in this way. Good idea though, I will come back often.

I will say, do not limit to some topics, probably just post sth like your feelings, or what happened recently to you or your family or in the world. Share your opinions. And I assume if there is the topic there, and probably the topic is not our interest, it could still become boring though. What do you guys think?

评分

参与人数 1积分 +6 收起 理由
floraz + 6 Agreed

查看全部评分

退役斑竹

发表于 2012-4-18 13:58 |显示全部楼层
此文章由 floraz 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 floraz 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整
原帖由 Momotaba 于 2012-4-16 23:33 发表

I am sorry to say but I felt our conversations are a bit dry lately. It seems to me that we have nothing going forward or we ha ...

No wonder my ears are burning
I do apologise for lack of participation lately, work's not treating me very well.
Guys, please free feel to talk about anything you feel like to, in English of course.
Talking about movie, I watched Hunger Games last night and it's not my favourite. I heard the book is much better (as always the case), so I m going to read the book when I have time later.
我若不坚强,谁替我坚强
Advertisement
Advertisement

发表于 2012-4-18 17:05 |显示全部楼层
原帖由 floraz 于 2012-4-18 13:58 发表

No wonder my ears are burning
I do apologise for lack of participation lately, work's not treating me very well.
Guys, please free feel to talk about anything you feel like to, in English of cou ...

Any topic?
I'd like to hear more about pros and cons of being a housewife (or working woman).

My turn first:)
Pros of being a housewife: more time with kids; nicer home (for some); no stress from work being brought back home.
Cons: less income,less shopping (for some); sometimes bored; possible career break.

Any thoughts?

[ 本帖最后由 southsouthsouth 于 2012-4-18 17:08 编辑 ]

发表于 2012-4-18 20:07 |显示全部楼层
原帖由 southsouthsouth 于 2012-4-18 17:05 发表

Any topic?
I'd like to hear more about pros and cons of being a housewife (or working woman).

My turn first:)
Pros of being a housewife: more time with kids; nicer home (for some); no stress from  ...

Question for you:

Can you be a housewife as well as a working woman? I just cannot see why a woman cannot be both.

A working woman can have a part-time job and also act as a housewife.

Of course if you do that you really need a very supporting hubby or partner.
墨墨爸

发表于 2012-4-18 21:47 |显示全部楼层
原帖由 mia_wn 于 2012-4-17 20:52 发表

My exact thoughts regarding movies showing now. I do, though, hear people say good comments about War Horse, but I have not seen yet either.

As a Twilight Fan, yes most guys are allowed to laugh he ...

Twilight fan, huh? I guess you are also a fan of this UK boy band called One Direction.

I guess I am really getting old. I am a guy who likes to learn something from either a movie or a show.

So Mia, as a twinlight fan, I am wonderng what you learned from watching that movie. Would you be kind enough to share it with us?

评分

参与人数 1积分 +3 收起 理由
floraz + 3 hehe

查看全部评分

墨墨爸

发表于 2012-4-18 23:32 |显示全部楼层
原帖由 Momotaba 于 2012-4-18 20:07 发表

Question for you:

Can you be a housewife as well as a working woman? I just cannot see why a woman cannot be both.

A working woman can have a part-time job and also act as a housewife.

Of course  ...

Nope, a woman working part-time is literally not a housewife.

发表回复

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

Advertisement
Advertisement
返回顶部