新足迹

找回密码
 注册

精华好帖回顾

· 泰,不太一样 (真人骚已附) (2013-6-6) uandme · 参加活动----我爱排骨之法式小羊排配红酒sauce以及油渍甜椒和芒果慕斯 (2013-10-17) chesecake
· handy woman厨房装修日(有更新使用三年后宜家的厨房照片)正式开贴,欢迎关注,欢迎讨论 上过程图片 半成品厨 (2013-6-24) 不是随便的虫虫 · 三个女子的故事 (2008-5-28) colaice
Advertisement
Advertisement
查看: 4040|回复: 32

[学习培训] 一个印度同事的告别信,参考参考! [复制链接]

发表于 2008-4-18 09:39 |显示全部楼层
此文章由 benben 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 benben 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整
刚刚收到这个在印度工作的同事的告别信,觉得写得还不错, 可以用来参考或者复制,嘻嘻!供大家参考!

Dear All,

I am grateful to all of you for touching my life in some way or other and helping me grow in the last 3 yrs – both personally and professionally. I know I have a friend in each one of you. They have been truly memorable days for me and I shall cherish them always…

Today is my last day with XXX. While I am disappointed by the thought of not being in regular touch with most of you from tomorrow, the fact is that we will be just a phone call/ chat/ mail away. I am sure each one of you is capable of a lot and I am positive that each one of you will leave a mark in your personal and professional life. I look forward to hearing about each of your growth stories in future….

Needless to say, please keep in touch and do let me know if I can be of any assistance to any of you in times to come.

Thank you and goodbye…till we meet again…

评分

参与人数 6积分 +20 收起 理由
油花生 + 5
pgar + 2 谢谢奉献
阿狗 + 4 精品文章

查看全部评分

香喷喷的大肉包子~~~~~
Advertisement
Advertisement

参与宝库编辑功臣

发表于 2008-4-18 09:47 |显示全部楼层
此文章由 bffbffbff 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 bffbffbff 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整
不错, 可重复使用性比较强

退役斑竹 参与宝库编辑功臣

发表于 2008-4-18 09:49 |显示全部楼层
此文章由 datou2z 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 datou2z 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整
收藏了,谢谢笨笨!

发表于 2008-4-18 09:50 |显示全部楼层
此文章由 benben 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 benben 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整
楼上那只猫和那片羽毛,谢谢加分,

哎,不过印度人的英文确实是没得说,这种语法,我是这辈子都不指望了。

发表于 2008-4-18 10:06 |显示全部楼层
此文章由 WTFAUS 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 WTFAUS 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整
原帖由 benben 于 2008-4-18 09:50 发表
楼上那只猫和那片羽毛,谢谢加分,

哎,不过印度人的英文确实是没得说,这种语法,我是这辈子都不指望了。

埃。。是啊。斯里兰卡人也不错,尽管这个口音有时候受不了。 人家读大学都是纯英语的,毕竟都是英联邦国家
Love is patient; love is kind; love is not envious or boastful or arrogant or rude.

发表于 2008-4-18 10:14 |显示全部楼层
此文章由 pipagao 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 pipagao 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整
写得很好捏,学习一下
Advertisement
Advertisement

发表于 2008-4-18 10:27 |显示全部楼层
此文章由 linjun70 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 linjun70 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整
原帖由 bffbffbff 于 2008-4-18 09:47 发表
不错, 可重复使用性比较强

退役斑竹

发表于 2008-4-18 10:35 |显示全部楼层
此文章由 阿Ka 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 阿Ka 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整
又是阿三~~~

发表于 2008-4-18 11:28 |显示全部楼层
此文章由 fenghuo 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 fenghuo 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整
from my previous colleague:
Dear All,

Today is my last day and it's with mixed emotions that I send this email.
As most of you know, I have accepted a position at another company.
It was not an easy decision to make because I truly enjoy working with all of you here at XXX.

I would like to take this opportunity to express my sincere appreciation to my friends and colleagues.
Thank you all for your support, patience, and friendship over the past X years.

It has been a great pleasure working with you all.

I can be reached at my personal email address XXX. Please keep in touch!

Best wishes to you.

评分

参与人数 1积分 +4 收起 理由
benben + 4 谢谢奉献

查看全部评分

大道无门

发表于 2008-4-18 11:36 |显示全部楼层
谢谢楼上的补充,还有我最喜欢的两句诗句,不错不错。

上次回到苏州,还专门在寒山寺外面体会了一下这首诗的意境。

发表于 2008-4-18 11:51 |显示全部楼层
此文章由 干物女 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 干物女 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整
呵呵,我曾经收集了许多辞职信,总幻想着哪天能用上。结果,唉,没出息的我还一直在同一家单位做着。

我们同事的辞职信结尾往往是:本周哪天晚上在哪个酒吧请喝酒,想来的就过来喝酒。
干物女是日本的流行语,形容像香菇、干贝一样干巴巴的女人。
闷骚却不憧憬爱情。
Advertisement
Advertisement

发表于 2008-4-18 14:48 |显示全部楼层
此文章由 迷失@森林 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 迷失@森林 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整
小顶一下
瞧不起他们的口音
佩服他们的句子

发表于 2008-4-18 17:36 |显示全部楼层
此文章由 trisun 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 trisun 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整
I have seen hundred farewell letters these days since our center is shuting down, people leaving every day.

发表于 2008-4-18 19:09 |显示全部楼层
此文章由 mixpure 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 mixpure 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整
收藏先!谢谢LZ啦!:si91

发表于 2008-4-18 19:22 |显示全部楼层
此文章由 西北农夫 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 西北农夫 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整
加分收藏!

发表于 2008-4-18 22:34 |显示全部楼层

回复 1# 的帖子

此文章由 qisiwole 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 qisiwole 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整
这也要学别人的?

又不是求职信,写好些怀有人看吗?
Advertisement
Advertisement

发表于 2008-4-18 22:52 |显示全部楼层
此文章由 小昭 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 小昭 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整
原帖由 qisiwole 于 2008-4-18 22:34 发表
这也要学别人的?

又不是求职信,写好些怀有人看吗?

有始有终,也不错啊。

发表于 2008-4-24 10:58 |显示全部楼层
此文章由 w3312 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 w3312 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整
收藏着

发表于 2008-4-25 12:02 |显示全部楼层
此文章由 yaotianhao 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 yaotianhao 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整
我老婆写大比他/她好, 只要你用心, 任何事情都是可能达到, 中国人要有信心, 要努力

发表于 2008-4-25 16:30 |显示全部楼层
此文章由 jibu 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 jibu 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整
看了不少老外同事的离职信。都好像多舍不得似的,其实心里都偷着乐呢。有时觉得老外比我们中国人还虚伪。
不管怎么样,先收藏了。正好想换工作,到时也免不了入乡随俗的虚伪一下:)

发表于 2008-4-25 16:49 |显示全部楼层
此文章由 ggjj 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 ggjj 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整
呵呵。。楼上的都很可爱。确实如此,鬼子有时候虚伪得不行。
Advertisement
Advertisement

发表于 2008-4-25 20:12 |显示全部楼层
此文章由 风中旗 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 风中旗 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整
原帖由 ggjj 于 2008-4-25 16:49 发表
呵呵。。楼上的都很可爱。确实如此,鬼子有时候虚伪得不行。

换个说法就是礼貌

发表于 2008-4-26 11:13 |显示全部楼层
此文章由 babyjean 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 babyjean 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整
非常好的资源,搜集了谢谢

发表于 2008-4-26 13:06 |显示全部楼层
此文章由 碧海年年 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 碧海年年 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整
已经收藏了, 过几天用

发表于 2008-4-26 19:57 |显示全部楼层
此文章由 紫衣 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 紫衣 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整
剪贴了两段中国人相当棒的英语过来,辩论的十分精彩。原文可以参看链接:
http://blogs.telegraph.co.uk/for ... ationsofbritain.htm

中国人的英语也很不错的,在邮报上看到有个人和西人争论西藏问题。内容且不论,英语和逻辑都很好。
You are absolutely right, the Chinese government is actually responsible for cultural genocide across China, not just in Tibet. What does "cultural genocide" entail? China, like many other non-western countries, is going through a rapid modernization, aka. westernization process that throws their cultures, traditions and everything that used to define them out the window. They are all victims of westernization, a process featuring modern western culture (mostly American) assimilating cultures from rest of the world.

How come nobody complains about cultural genocide in the heart of China- Beijing?

Agreed, however I think you got it backward: the bully is the west, duh!

If you love peace so much you wouldn't send your boys to a place thousands of miles away, a place they can't pinpoint on the map to fight a war. This might sound cheesy, but China is no longer the China it used to be when the Brits came ravaging. I think next time there is a good chance the lowly Chinamen will kick your pink Royal British arse(is it how it is spelled?) back to the British isles.

————————————————————
How do I prove that my vision is not biased? Well... I landed in Scotland at the most prestigious school in Artificial Intelligence when I was 19. With every intention of turning my backs on my native country, which I did, and hated anything chinese (including the language - which I can no longer write). My little girl was spoken not a single sentence in chinese, and now she is pressured to learn (what regret).

I was influenced by the best under her majesty's eyes... that is when she made the yearly track to the Belmoral. My role models included that Amsterdam hopping (for the fun), eccentric, and paper computer inventing A.M. Turing. My boss and I published some of the best papers on the subject of Machine Learning in the late 80's. Big inventors of high intellect indeed. The end result was impressive even to me; a few years back before my American influences set in, I still sported quite a few plums in my mouth. So, childishly sympathetic to any cause I am not.

It's a secret, because I am telling everyone, not event the closest. Oh, boy I am proud! (Ethnic chinese.)

Iraq often gets thrown back in our faces at a time like this, but I for one, think that it is a disgusting war and that Bush and Blair should be tried at The Hague as war criminals. Anti-war protests in London drew over a million people- how many turned up for the Tibetan protests? Are Brits by that token more anti-British than anti-Chinese?

And why Tibet? What about China's actions in Darfur? Not a peep about that, oh sorry I forgot, they are black and don't have a smiling leader so none of the guardianista vegetarian lot out protesting could give two hoots.

or expatriate? not quite sure.
but surely you're joking? western media silent about zimbabwe? Have you read the british papers recently? not interested in human rights elsewhere? ditto. Only interested in Tibet because of the Olympics? Surely a bizarre claim - we've been poking our noses into Tibet for years, as all my other critics will angrily tell you. I would love to report the Chinese side on Tibet clearly and objectively. But as I say, it's hard to see what it is.
I totally sympathise with you Pffefer on one thing, I am fed up with sitting at my laptop banging this stuff out about Tibet. I would much rather be going to find out for myself, but as you all know it's hardly my fault that I can't

Chris i beg to differ.. I can talk to a group of Chinese tourists in Australia who will in a group defend the party line. I can see they do not believe what they are saying they are only defending their beloved China and I respect that.

Then i watch the dynamics in each group change from solidarity to factions for and against as I begin to rationally point out the lies of which they have been forced to listen by the state propagandist media.. Then in a short time the groups begin to be overwhelming truthful and bold remembering the horrid stories told to them by ancestors and even their parents today. They do not trust the Ccp they are just so scared of being persecuted themselves that they have become two-faced about every subject.

One face is the outward personality that interacts with the world while the other face is the one that knows the truth.

But the psychology of a nation persecuted is complex. In a group of about 7 Chinese travellers I can usually profoundly touch or awaken at least 2 of them with the rest of them walking away arguing amongst themselves while some take the Chinese pamphlets and books I give them and shove them into their pockets hurriedly.

So what I am saying is we all need to encourage the media in western countries to understand this psychology and begin to separate the Ccp from Chinese nation in all their articles. This way the Chinese will begin to see help is there. This starts on these comments and blogs here.

Now you know why Falun Gong is down on the streets all the time.. right?.

[ 本帖最后由 紫衣 于 2008-4-26 20:01 编辑 ]
我刚停下奔跑的脚步,雨就落下来了。

发表于 2008-4-26 20:10 |显示全部楼层
此文章由 紫衣 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 紫衣 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整
抱歉跑一下题,不过看过这些辩论,实在很佩服中国人英语的精彩。

更何况,别人是第一语言,而我们是第二语言。就此一点,我们都可以感到很自豪的。

我有次和一个印度朋友聊起这个话题,她很不好意思的说,她的英语要比印度语好一些。究其原因,一个没有主权的国家,说自己的语言是受到限制的,有过这样的一段的被殖民的历史,也是一个不幸。
我刚停下奔跑的脚步,雨就落下来了。
Advertisement
Advertisement
头像被屏蔽

禁止发言

发表于 2008-4-26 20:34 |显示全部楼层
此文章由 hsktjy 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 hsktjy 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整
原帖由 紫衣 于 2008-4-26 20:10 发表
抱歉跑一下题,不过看过这些辩论,实在很佩服中国人英语的精彩。

更何况,别人是第一语言,而我们是第二语言。就此一点,我们都可以感到很自豪的。

我有次和一个印度朋友聊起这个话题,她很不好意思的说,她的 ...

我只是故意问他们英语和印度语哪个更强??? 他们就

发表于 2008-4-28 12:33 |显示全部楼层
此文章由 jibu 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 jibu 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整
很多印度人只会说他们自己的语言,但不会写. 很多年轻人用26个字母按发音拼写,但其实他们自己的文字是图形文字..就比方像, 一个中国人用拼音书写而不会写中国字.

发表于 2008-4-28 20:29 |显示全部楼层

one more sample of resignation letter to boss

此文章由 sinosydneysider 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 sinosydneysider 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整
Dear xxx,

It is with regret that I write to you to tender my resignation from my role as yyy-role at yyy-company.

I have enjoyed the role and the people very much and will always have found memories.

My resignation is effective from today. As per yyy-company policy, I am providing you with four weeks notice. My last working day will be x/x/x, 2xxx.

I wish you, the team and everyone at yyy-company all the very best for your continued success.

Yours sincerely,

zzzz

发表于 2008-4-28 22:10 |显示全部楼层
此文章由 油花生 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 油花生 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整
多谢美女分享,加分并收藏。

发表回复

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

Advertisement
Advertisement
返回顶部