新足迹

找回密码
 注册

精华好帖回顾

· 奶嘴呀奶嘴,宝宝“爱”你,我“恨”你!(关于奶嘴的种种疑惑的解答,经验之谈及相关建议)篇幅较长 (2011-5-30) 畅享 · 多年后才看清的姐妹情 (2009-9-5) cl2007
· 儿子的生日蛋糕~lego starwars cake (2010-3-13) 紫雪花 · 初谈做了三年乡村生意的心得 (2010-4-24) zhubaiyin
Advertisement
Advertisement
楼主:水中莲

请问在澳洲怎么治扁平疣 [复制链接]

发表于 2014-12-2 09:22 |显示全部楼层
此文章由 多情圣手 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 多情圣手 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整
就是在中国都不好治,唯一办法就是多吃燕窝增加抵抗力~
Advertisement
Advertisement

发表于 2014-12-2 20:29 |显示全部楼层
此文章由 笑对人生 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 笑对人生 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整
CDCD 发表于 2014-11-17 10:53
我以前手指上长了个。去药房买了个药贴。贴了几次后就把它弄掉了。也不疼,没留疤。也没再长过。

而且也不 ...

你好,我手指上也有一个,请问是哪个牌子的吗?

发表于 2014-12-4 13:08 |显示全部楼层
此文章由 Linny 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 Linny 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整
去了gp那里冷冻了几个月,因为脚上比较多,结果杀一个出几个小的,快疯了,gp开始口口声声说坚持半年冷冻可以好,结果推荐我去皮肤科,看一次一百多,我想就不去了,买药涂吧,只能自己加油了,希望有过的朋友多点经验,现在真的很烦恼

发表于 2014-12-4 21:38 |显示全部楼层
此文章由 simplehappy 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 simplehappy 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整
我是吃国内一个直销保健品吃好的。不敢写名字,怕屏蔽我说我是卖广告。我在国内看过好多 专家,说扁平疣很难根治,而且容易发

发表于 2014-12-4 23:04 |显示全部楼层
此文章由 lancy 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 lancy 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整
我以前腋下长过。在国内医院用烙铁烙掉了,好了。

发表于 2014-12-5 01:30 |显示全部楼层
此文章由 Linny 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 Linny 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整
每个人体质不同,方法也好多,让还没治疗好的人情何以堪
Advertisement
Advertisement

发表于 2014-12-11 12:15 |显示全部楼层
此文章由 笑对人生 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 笑对人生 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整
本帖最后由 笑对人生 于 2014-12-11 20:57 编辑
笑对人生 发表于 2014-12-2 20:29
你好,我手指上也有一个,请问是哪个牌子的吗?

我手指长过一个,每天用普通的创口贴贴紧,一天换一次,过一段时间,就没了。没疤。WARTS是一种病毒,想到常见的医生用RUBBER BAND扎紧痔疮,让其失去血液供应,最后,痔疮自然脱落。于是,我自己想了这种办法,用创口贴贴紧WARTS,使其失去血液供应,然后脱落。

评分

参与人数 1积分 +2 收起 理由
猪小包 + 2 感谢分享

查看全部评分

发表于 2014-12-11 22:33 |显示全部楼层
此文章由 猪小包 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 猪小包 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整

我是怀孕后脖子腋下胸口长了很多丝状疣。去Gp那里液氮去除了大部分,再去看了中医说是气虚脾湿,免疫力低。多吃薏仁祛湿,增强抵抗力。现在好多了。

发表于 2015-2-21 13:09 |显示全部楼层
此文章由 liyuefu 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 liyuefu 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整

发表于 2015-2-21 22:34 |显示全部楼层
此文章由 宝宝乐儿 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 宝宝乐儿 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整
挤破然后涂上碘酒,小时候我长过一脊背,治疗的时候那酸爽。。。忘不掉啊

发表于 2015-2-21 22:54 |显示全部楼层
此文章由 爱吃糖的小猪 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 爱吃糖的小猪 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整
女儿脚上有两个大的,很硬,冷冻了两三个月,终于脱落了。这种东西要及时发现及时冷冻比较好,等大了就要很长时间了。
Advertisement
Advertisement

发表于 2015-2-21 23:56 |显示全部楼层
此文章由 plm 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 plm 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整
记得有人说用醋泡鸡蛋能治好,试试看呢

评分

参与人数 1积分 +2 收起 理由
烦不烦丫 + 2 感谢分享

查看全部评分

发表于 2015-2-22 00:13 |显示全部楼层
此文章由 张爱钱 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 张爱钱 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整
疣是一种病毒,最好的办法是提高免疫力,有时候自己就会脱落了。听下来吃薏米比较有效,去湿排毒。外用药的话,duofilm 比 wart off 要安全有效,使用时不用cover 健康的皮肤,完全不痛(到根的时候会有一点点痒痛)涂完如果能用胶布把患处粘住使疣不能呼吸,效果更好。不管是吃薏米还是涂药,都贵在坚持,一般1 到2 个月

发表于 2015-2-22 00:19 |显示全部楼层
此文章由 Monica_qian 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 Monica_qian 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整
先试下吃薏米粥吧,不行再涂药。我曾经试过吃薏米粥,吃过几次后手上的疣就不见了

发表于 2015-2-22 00:25 |显示全部楼层
此文章由 hunter38 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 hunter38 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整

找gp

发表于 2015-2-22 10:12 |显示全部楼层
此文章由 liyuefu 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 liyuefu 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整
转帖一个老外的经历,用苹果醋还是有效的。
http://forums.whirlpool.net.au/archive/1314583

薏米应该更好,排除湿气。但是时间长一些。

Skip to below the ***** if you wanna skip the saga and straight to the insta-cure

Ok so I every year or so I get a couple of warts and trundle on down to see the doc who then proceeds to whip out some liquid N and burn away, sometimes it doesnt work and a couple of weeks later I go back for another go. At $70 bucks a go this aint much fun.

Recently a wart started to grow on the end of one of my pointers and slightly under the nail which was not freezable without removing nail which meant minor surgery and pain and $$$ the doc told me to get some over the counter stuff and test it out.

So I hiked on over to the local chemist and picked up this stuff called Diswart 10ml $20-30ish bucks active ingredient 10% glutaraldehyde on the packets says may take months... I keep at it for a bit and it does nothing except stain my finger brown. A new small wart was growing on the back of my hand at this stage and I applied it and did the necessary filing of dry hard skin as directed and it started to grow!

Oh well wrong stuff obviously so then pick up some 'Dermatech Wart treatment' active ingredient salicylic acid 17% and lactic acid 17% w/w. Another 2-30 buckaroos. Cool though I think this should burn the stuffing out of them. I apply and am met with bubbling and frothing as this stuff literally eats through the top of my skin. Wow no way warty can survive this. Packet says 'fast acting' 'usual treatment time 10-12 weeks. lol as if thats fast. Anyway I digress.

I burn and file following the directions exactly and day after day the same crusty dead skin forms and I file it off.. meanwhile both warts are somehow growing in size. I start to think about minor surgery and shudder.

Now I am a science graduate and believe that the scientific trials that go into the production of these over the counter topical treatments means something, and generally discard folk tales and home remedies without scientific backing, but I decided on a whim to google home remedies for warts.

It turns out that there is a lot of stuff out there about warts some seemingly crazy (rub a potato on it, bury potato and as it rots so does wart) and some that are backed by poorly performed studies like duct tape occlusion.

I decided to try one that caught my eye the "Apple Cider Vinegar cure". I am literally amazed beyond belief which is why I felt compelled to come here and write a saga. I thought a saga was necessary to highlight the absolute awesomeness of this, and how sometimes doctors and medicine should sometimes take note of these simple things before resorting to methods that have limited success and high costs.

Apple Cider Vinegar cure (total cost <$10)

Rip the cotton wool from the top of cotton bud q tip.
Dip in Apple Cider Vinegar and squeeze out some of the excess liquid.
apply directly to wart and cover with some duct tape and a bandaid (bandaid to hold ductape which doesnt stick very well to skin with wet cottonbud underneath)

leave on at night and remove in the morning or reapply in the morning.

The results are amazing within 24 hours the wart on the back of my hand had gone brown and the top slid off in the shower leaving almo