新足迹

找回密码
 注册

精华好帖回顾

· 爸爸菜谱 - 羊肉串 (19/7/09 更新 - 烤羊肉串炉) (2008-12-22) patrickzhu · == 食记:悉尼 Sepia, a nordic kaiseki == (2017-11-12) 胡须康
· 红与蓝 (人像数枚) (2011-4-26) 薰衣 · 将儿童摄影进行到底 (2010-6-26) dickson
Advertisement
Advertisement
楼主:floraz

英语版活动《我的英语日记\句》 [复制链接]

发表于 2012-2-4 17:39 |显示全部楼层

回复 floraz 149# 帖子

此文章由 taomiaoying 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 taomiaoying 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整
Good question, you got me... actually I was exaggerating ...  xi li ge is pretty much I should say HA...  i was confused by his clothes... here is an illustration-- a short stout man with pony braid who wears traditional shirt and pants buuuut a pair of women's classical gladiator sandals on his feet once in a while...because of his weight I hardly ever see his Adam apple.. I doubt his gender sometimes... or a pattern of psychological disorders... in results i cant concentrate listening to him... 

Ouch! I was hit by a tennis ball while typing, he is watching me?! :p

[ 本帖最后由 taomiaoying 于 2012-2-4 18:30 编辑 ]

评分

参与人数 1积分 +4 收起 理由
floraz + 4 you seem to have paid quite some attenti

查看全部评分

Advertisement
Advertisement

发表于 2012-2-4 22:20 |显示全部楼层
此文章由 ayeeda 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 ayeeda 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整
took my little girl to the dancing class this afternoon
it was hot and no air-con in the room
after class, she was tired, same as me
it was just one course
i don't know how to survive if having more than one

评分

参与人数 1积分 +4 收起 理由
floraz + 4 No air-con?!

查看全部评分

不乱于心,不困于情。不畏将来,不念过往。如此,安好。
PUBG  ID: Tesssster

发表于 2012-2-5 01:02 |显示全部楼层
此文章由 似水华年 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 似水华年 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整
happen to read a news today.
U.S. stocks rose sharply Friday after government experts reported strong job growth and a drop in the unemployment rate.
I hope that will be true.Because the America economy is more incentive to other countries.
and today is rainy .I was already working around the clock.

评分

参与人数 1积分 +4 收起 理由
floraz + 4 Fingers crossed

查看全部评分

可以评分拉

发表于 2012-2-5 16:40 |显示全部楼层
此文章由 taomiaoying 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 taomiaoying 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整
Hope the go-go years come back quickly...
原帖由 似水华年 于 2012-2-5 01:02 发表
happen to read a news today.
U.S. stocks rose sharply Friday after government experts reported strong job growth and a drop in the unemployment rate.
I hope that will be true.Because the America econo ...

发表于 2012-2-6 01:51 |显示全部楼层
此文章由 似水华年 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 似水华年 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整
I am over the hump now~

发表于 2012-2-6 08:22 |显示全部楼层
此文章由 Momotaba 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 Momotaba 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整
Good morning everyone, how was your weekend guys and gals?
It is Monday today back to work. Mel will be a bit cool this week around early 20s. Today it is forcasted 22 degrees and sunny in Melbourne. It is a bit chilly this morning but Hey it is still better than Queenland. They got flood over there. Hope everyone is well overthere.

My weekend is good but too short. I caught up with my friend at my place on Sunday. We had my favorite food dumpling. I am happy. Gee, I tell you making dumpling is really hard work and time consuming.

I chopped all veges like chinese cabbage, spring onions from 9:30 am and we ended up having lunch at 12:30 pm. It took three hours to make a meal for three people.

But I tell you what, it tastes way much better than the ones you had in a restaurant. I guess what is missing is love for the ones in restaurant. It is well worth the effort I tell you. Plus I took some left-over to the office today and that is my lunch. I mean how good is that! The only thing is that I was so excited this morning when I packed it and I forgot to bring any vinegar with me. Damn!

Anyway, boys and girls have a great day whatever you do!

[ 本帖最后由 Momotaba 于 2012-2-6 08:31 编辑 ]

评分

参与人数 1积分 +8 收起 理由
floraz + 8 感谢分享

查看全部评分

Advertisement
Advertisement

发表于 2012-2-6 12:36 |显示全部楼层
此文章由 kinezox 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 kinezox 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整
Any one went away to enjoy the weekend?
spend time with families, play with the kids, join a drink with friends,have some social sports game...?
Hey, not much people enjoyed their weekend? or it' just too private to tell...?
咎莫憯于欲利。
人之迷也,其日故以久矣

发表于 2012-2-6 12:53 |显示全部楼层
此文章由 Momotaba 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 Momotaba 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整
原帖由 kinezox 于 2012-2-6 12:36 发表
Any one went away to enjoy the weekend?
spend time with families, play with the kids, join a drink with friends,have some social sports game...?
Hey, not much people enjoyed their weekend? or it' just ...

what did you do for your weekend, my friend? I guess you need to lead by example and then people will follow suit.

退役斑竹

发表于 2012-2-6 13:08 |显示全部楼层
此文章由 floraz 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 floraz 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整
The weekend was good. We watched Tinker, Tailor, Soldier, Spy on Friday night at Hoyts. It's the 6th movie we've seen so far this year. We both are pretty pumped up for new movies amt and it becomes kind of an addiction.

评分

参与人数 1积分 +6 收起 理由
tina50 + 6 这个剧第一季的6集我也有收藏,不过还没有看呢。

查看全部评分

我若不坚强,谁替我坚强

发表于 2012-2-6 13:24 |显示全部楼层
此文章由 Jan0104 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 Jan0104 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整
Today is Chinese traditional Lantern Festival. What does everyone do to  celebrate the festival with your family or friends?
In this special day, I really miss my parents and friends which are in oversea.

评分

参与人数 1积分 +3 收起 理由
floraz + 3 really?! thanks for the reminder!

查看全部评分

发表于 2012-2-6 14:11 |显示全部楼层
此文章由 diablo 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 diablo 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整
We were busy with the housework on the weekend. Council was offering the free clean up service and we were so happy to get rid of the old stuff in the house. Though we didn't go out, we did spend some quality time with our cats, which was good.

Yes, it's Lantern Festival today. I am craving Tangyuan (Glutinous Rice Balls)...

评分

参与人数 1积分 +4 收起 理由
floraz + 4 i like seasame filling~

查看全部评分

简单生活,简单幸福
Advertisement
Advertisement

发表于 2012-2-6 14:34 |显示全部楼层
此文章由 kinezox 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 kinezox 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整
原帖由 Momotaba 于 2012-2-6 12:53 发表

what did you do for your weekend, my friend? I guess you need to lead by example and then people will follow suit.

actually, I did all that:
spend time with family on the beach. had a drink with my soccer team mates after a social game.
it was a great weekend. relaxed and pumped...
咎莫憯于欲利。
人之迷也,其日故以久矣

发表于 2012-2-6 14:37 |显示全部楼层
I love the rice ball with  the black sesame paste and fatty...
mmm,
don't have the skills and luxury of the time to hand made them...
just bought some frozen one from grocery. SiNian is the brand I love...
咎莫憯于欲利。
人之迷也,其日故以久矣

发表于 2012-2-6 14:53 |显示全部楼层
原帖由 kinezox 于 2012-2-6 14:34 发表

actually, I did all that:
spend time with family on the beach. had a drink with my soccer team mates after a social game.
it was a great weekend. relaxed and pumped...

Good on you! It seems you really have had a nice weekend.