新足迹

找回密码
 注册

精华好帖回顾

· 好事成双,我们俩同时找到工作啦.. (2005-10-19) yoocool · 红与蓝 (人像数枚) (2011-4-26) 薰衣
· 怎样炖出鲜美不膻的羊肉汤 -- 步步复制CCTV 国家特级大厨 屈浩大师 【 滋补三鲜羊肉汤】 26 张彩色照片 (2012-1-27) 鱼鱼有刺儿 · 倾授锦囊解读Super Choice (2005-8-17) horseanddragon
Advertisement
Advertisement
楼主:floraz

英语版活动《我的英语日记\句》 [复制链接]

发表于 2016-7-16 21:35 |显示全部楼层
此文章由 linegar 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 linegar 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整
I drove to Penrith today,It turned out that was an unforgettable experience.
I have two reasons to say it is unforgettable. First of all, I always, always trust google map.
No any trouble to find the best route through checking google map before starting a trip.  I keep my faith in google map until today,for my Penrith trip. However, the map guided me to a medical center instead of personal house.I completely have no idea how it happened. But it did. By asking several people for correct direction, I finally managed to arrive on time. I believe GPS will make driving much easier. However, I also think GPS makes drivers stupid. People tend to listen to it and follow it without remembering the route and direction. But this time, I have to say google map is stupid, so was I

评分

参与人数 1积分 +2 收起 理由
bigcrow + 2 lucky GPS didnot guide u into the sea

查看全部评分

Put all my soul into it, play the way I feel
Advertisement
Advertisement

发表于 2016-7-17 21:29 |显示全部楼层
此文章由 linegar 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 linegar 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整
A husband, proving to his wife that women talk more than men, showed her a study which indicated that men use on the average only 15,000 words a day, whereas women use 30,000 words a day.
She thought about this for a while and then told her husband that women use twice as many words as men because they have to repeat everything they say.
He said, "What?"……
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/scien ... ds-day-precise.html

Have a nice evening and have a nice week .

评分

参与人数 1积分 +2 收起 理由
bigcrow + 2 涨知识了

查看全部评分

发表于 2016-7-22 21:44 |显示全部楼层
Today we were talking about 王石 and the second Mrs. They both left their work to undertake a study tour .
We don't see anyone gets rich so fast and seems to live a lavish life without limits in there

about the gender difference from I have observed:
Many men smart in everything but women.
Men are slow to give boyhood while girls race to be women.
Men want conquests, women want permanent relationship of the diamond variety.
Men need only a place to have sex, women need a reason.
There are more bossy men at work, more bossy women at home.

评分

参与人数 1积分 +2 收起 理由
bigcrow + 2 还是黄雀智商高

查看全部评分

发表于 2016-7-23 21:40 |显示全部楼层
Reading :《 North & South 》
Author:Elizabeth Caskell

评分

参与人数 1积分 +2 收起 理由
bigcrow + 2 wait for the review or summory

查看全部评分

发表于 2016-7-24 21:48 |显示全部楼层
Life is like this. Once one reaches an end, a new beginning always welcomes him/her, except death.
Just let you guys know that I am going to take a short break; therefore, I'll stop writing on the forum for a while. However, if you'd like to stop by to rest your feet once a while or "dig" some "dirt" on me, you are more than welcome.
Nevertheless, I'll return when I finish  what I set out to do.  Until then, please do good care of yourselves and enjoy your lives in full throttle.
I truly appreciate what you have done for me from the bottom of my heart.Thank you, my dear friend.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?feature=youtu.be&v=dRRKw_N6vLg

评分

参与人数 1积分 +2 收起 理由
bigcrow + 2 thank you very much

查看全部评分

发表于 2016-11-19 22:30 |显示全部楼层
此文章由 stephenxu 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 stephenxu 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整
bat the breeze

评分

参与人数 1积分 +5 收起 理由
janine + 5 感谢分享

查看全部评分

Advertisement
Advertisement

发表于 2016-11-19 22:31 |显示全部楼层
此文章由 stephenxu 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 stephenxu 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整
beg yours

评分

参与人数 1积分 +5 收起 理由
janine + 5 你太有才了

查看全部评分

发表于 2016-11-19 22:32 |显示全部楼层
not  much chop

发表于 2016-11-19 22:33 |显示全部楼层
not a patch on

发表于 2016-11-19 22:34 |显示全部楼层
no bull!

发表于 2016-11-19 22:38 |显示全部楼层
I would't do it for quids.
Advertisement
Advertisement

发表于 2016-11-19 22:39 |显示全部楼层
He  had heaps lunatic soup.

发表于 2016-11-19 22:41 |显示全部楼层
loaded

评分

参与人数 1积分 +2 收起 理由
linegar + 2 Merry Christmas

查看全部评分

头像被屏蔽

禁止访问

发表于 2016-12-21 14:06 |显示全部楼层
此文章由 12bl21 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 12bl21 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整
Always listen to your heart because even though it's on your left side, it's always right.

评分

参与人数 1积分 +2 收起 理由
linegar + 2 Merry Christmas

查看全部评分