新足迹

找回密码
 注册

精华好帖回顾

· ~~Matcha matcha 我爱抹茶~~ 分享几款抹茶制作的小点心 - 戚风,瑞士卷,幕斯,冰淇淋,元宵 (2014-12-3) 胡须康 · 东北春饼 (2009-3-12) Mcode
· 关于私校的音乐奖学金考试(墨尔本) (2010-5-7) DancingKeys · 关于过敏----为了孩子的健康和安全,走过路过都请进来! (2009-6-4) 飘啊飘
Advertisement
Advertisement
查看: 3330|回复: 0

[其他] 参加书评活动--A to Z Mysteries_ The Canary Caper [复制链接]

发表于 2018-6-17 20:50 |显示全部楼层
此文章由 annahw 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 annahw 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整
本帖最后由 annahw 于 2018-6-17 20:50 编辑

- Book title :A to Z Mysteries_ The Canary Caper
- A photo of the book cover

- Author:Ron Roy

- A brief summary of the story or the content.
    Dink promised Mrs. Davis he and Josh and Ruth Rose would help her find her lost canary Mozart .They didn't found  Mozart , and because they has to go to the circus so they  promised later they will come.
    when they came out the circus,they all go home.And when they gethered at Dink's home, Roth Rose told them that her cat Tiger was missing the next morning , Roth Rosee's mother said tiger still weren't home. Roth Rose was very unhappy. So she wanted to report a missing cat and missing canary to the police.   when they reported Officer Fallon the whole thing , and he told them Mrs. Gwynn's parrot and Dr.  Pardue's rabbit were missing too.
    The next afternoon , they heard that Mrs. Gwynn's HOUSE and Dr.  Pardue's house were robbed. They went to the Gwynn's house , she told them they celebrated and drank at a restaurant , and when they were back they had been robbed.
the Pardues told them they went to a movie and been robbed. But Both their pets had been returned.  so Ruth Rose thought the robbers maybe the pet returners. they went back Dink's house and visited Mrs. DaviS , she told them a man called Fred Little had called and said he found Mozart at his garden and he would return it. Mr. Davis INVITED the three of them to help her celebrate Mozart coming back. the next afternoon, they went to Mr. Davis‘s house and met  Fred Little and Josh thought he'd seen Fred Little some where where they lived. Roth Rose loved Tiger very much. so she invited Dink and Roth Rose to stay out at MrS .  Davis' house and they saw Fred little wearing a stilt and yellow suspenders . He SLIPPED INto The window
Roth Rose wanted some one to the police office but no one would leave the fun. suddenly, a light flashed in Mrs. Davis' house. The backyard flashed in red and blue lights. a cruiser stopped , the door burst open and Fred Little was caught but he said he had never touched Roth ROse 'S cat . the next day, Roth Rose found Tiger's kittens she was grandmother now.

- What's your favorite part of the book? Why?
I like th part that Roth Rose burst in the tent and yelled, " get up , you guys , I found Tiger's kittens and I'm grandmother now. "  It's funny.

- What character do you like most/least? Why?
I like Roth Rose best, because she's funny and confident.

- Does the book engage your emotions, making you laugh or cry or think about it for days?
laught and think about for days and months and years.

- What connections can you make? Text to text, text to life or text to world?
life.

- Does the book teach you anything? Have you learned anything?
I learned that being a little detective is not easy, you have to solve the mysteries part to part. you don't have to be very smart, but you have to be very careful at everything , everyone makes a mistake, a criminal too.

- How is the author's writing style?
humours and detective style.

- Do you like the book? Why?
I like it very much because it's funny and adventrous .
-  5 stars.

本帖子中包含更多资源

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有帐号?注册

x

管理人员评分

viviancn  在2018-6-17 21:10  +30分  并说
Advertisement
Advertisement

发表回复

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

Advertisement