新足迹

找回密码
 注册

精华好帖回顾

· 酸奶机买回来了,以后可以吃自制新鲜酸奶了!#106新增第三次试验结果,空前成功! (2009-6-26) dorin · 澳洲招工网址大全以及相关技能培训网址 (2005-7-7) 蓝山老妖
· 纪录我的“超人狗”一只肾病猫的生活点滴(7月31日11#更新照片) (2014-5-28) ziying0837 · SISEY美白精华使用感 (2005-2-22) 短腿小鳄鱼
Advertisement
Advertisement
查看: 3292|回复: 0

[其他] 参加书评活动--charlie and the great glass elevator [复制链接]

发表于 2018-6-17 00:21 |显示全部楼层
此文章由 annahw 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 annahw 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整
本帖最后由 annahw 于 2018-6-17 00:21 编辑

- Book title:charlie and the great glass elevator

- A photo of the book cover

- Author:Roald Dahl

- A brief summary of the story or the content.

- What's your favorite part of the book? Why?
when they entered into the flying hotel, the president of United States ,said if they oppose their identification, he would freeze them.  Then Mr. Wonka yelled some werid words, involved  Mars and Jupiter ,  the president of United States afraid that if he froze them , he would anger the emperors  of Mars and Jupiter, so he invited them to the White House, i LIKE IT , because, it's funny, Mr. Wonka just muttered some strange words, and the president invited them to the White house.

- What character do you like most/least? Why?
I like Charlie best, because he helped Mr. Wonka pushed the buttons to help them get home.

- Does the book engage your emotions, making you laugh or cry or think about it for days?
think about it for days.
- What connections can you make? Text to text, text to life or text to world?
text to world, universe.
- Does the book teach you anything? Have you learned anything?

it teaches me, if you'll be helpful , you'll be lucky; if you'll be not helpful, you 'll be less lucky.
Also , not BE geedy ,like Grandma Gorgina...

- How is the language and word choice? How is the author's writing style?
funny and humorous

- Rate the book from 1 to 5 stars.  5 stars

管理人员评分

viviancn  在2018-6-17 21:09  +30分  并说
Advertisement
Advertisement

发表回复

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

Advertisement
Advertisement
返回顶部