新足迹

找回密码
 注册

精华好帖回顾

· terrible two的正在进行时 ---- 1 理解比惩罚强 (2009-10-15) 第一名 · 从小白到砖家之路 - 研究 新州的高考HSC (2012-11-9) patrickzhu
· 【格桑花厨房】 蛋糕系列----特别的蛋糕,给特别的你----附详细做法 (2012-6-29) 格桑花 · 我的揾工经验(续) (2006-4-1) StKilda
Advertisement
Advertisement
查看: 5706|回复: 24

Piano teacher--questions [复制链接]

发表于 2017-2-6 10:18 |显示全部楼层
此文章由 钟摩西 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 钟摩西 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整
Sorry I cannot type in Chinese ...
One question for teachers as well as parents.

Is it normal for teacher to play piano CD on the class? One class is 30 mins, the teacher could play CD for over 10 mins.

Advertisement
Advertisement

发表于 2017-2-6 10:40 |显示全部楼层
此文章由 Christy_BJ 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 Christy_BJ 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整
大课无所谓
一对一不正常,就算孩子听也是老师弹,不是放CD
CD可以拷给学生,回家听。
(或者学生自己买CD,网上下载等)

发表于 2017-2-6 10:41 |显示全部楼层
此文章由 钟摩西 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 钟摩西 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整
Could anyone please help me out here?

发表于 2017-2-6 10:43 来自手机 |显示全部楼层
此文章由 LittleKing 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 LittleKing 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整
很少这样的。

发表于 2017-2-6 10:44 |显示全部楼层
此文章由 MEL888 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 MEL888 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整
不应该的

发表于 2017-2-6 11:04 |显示全部楼层
we have CD at home, and we listen it from time to time.
Since the teacher moved to the new house and bought a CD player, she kept on playing CD instead of playing on her own.
Yesterday I was really mad since the teacher quickly wrapped off the class because the next student (indian girl) already arrived (around 5 mins early).

So yesterday, the teacher spent 10 mins playing CD, 10 mins checking my daughter's theory homework, and less than 10 mins saw my daughter playing.

maybe I should change the teacher? any recommendations?

Sorry  that I could not type in Chinese
Advertisement
Advertisement

发表于 2017-2-6 11:07 |显示全部楼层
此文章由 maxiaoc 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 maxiaoc 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整
Which city? Which Suburb?

发表于 2017-2-6 11:12 |显示全部楼层
Hurstville, sydney

The teacher was recommended by a friend and she is from China as well and I was happy since we can all speak Chinese and I would love to grab every chance for my daughter to speak in Chinese.
While the odd thing is the teacher does greetings in Chinese and once she started the lesson she would use English...while I don't want to comment on her English but I would rather her teaching in Chinese

发表于 2017-2-6 11:16 |显示全部楼层
此文章由 宝贝妮妮 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 宝贝妮妮 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整
上课讲课说英语是正常的。在这边学琴,即使中文老师讲课也要用英文,孩子上学都是英文,说中文反倒不容易让孩子听懂的。但是上课放cd就不好了。也应该老师弹吧。

发表于 2017-2-6 15:07 |显示全部楼层
此文章由 zjrlisa 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 zjrlisa 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整
换老师吧。 除非孩子特别喜欢那个老师。

30分钟的课, 孩子程度应该不高, 老师给孩子演示非常重要,近距离观察真人现场弹奏 也是孩子学习的一个重要部分。 听CD,呵呵呵,  回家慢慢听好啦。

发表于 2017-2-6 15:13 |显示全部楼层
此文章由 Dark_Blue 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 Dark_Blue 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整
换就一个字
Advertisement
Advertisement

发表于 2017-2-6 15:14 |显示全部楼层
此文章由 sunnysr1115 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 sunnysr1115 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整
一对一的课,听10分钟cd肯定不正常。
偶尔一次可以接受,经常这样不行

发表于 2017-2-6 15:41 |显示全部楼层
Thanks for everyone's response.

I will talk with the teacher first to see improvement;otherwise I'll consider changing.

So much headache for a mum!

发表于 2017-2-6 18:16 来自手机 |显示全部楼层
此文章由 Tim_judy 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 Tim_judy 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整
钟摩西 发表于 2017-2-6 15:41
Thanks for everyone's response.

I will talk with the teacher first to see improvement;otherwise I'l ...

老师收费多少呢?

2013年度奖章获得者

发表于 2017-2-7 09:59 |显示全部楼层
此文章由 冬迹之樱 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 冬迹之樱 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整
第一次听说有这样的

发表于 2017-2-7 10:08 |显示全部楼层
I sent a sms to the teacher yesterday to talk about it. The teacher responded in the way that all mistakes are my daughters--
Since my daughter picked up the pace quickly in previous lessons after listening to the CD, she chose to play CD again and again....
Since we were late for 1 min, she could end up the class earlier...

Advertisement
Advertisement

发表于 2017-2-7 10:09 |显示全部楼层
30 dollars/half an hour
cash only

发表于 2017-2-7 10:12 |显示全部楼层
此文章由 rayki 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 rayki 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整
同样第一次听说。 理论上CD都是课后回家欣赏。 我记得我们那个老师甚至有的时候挑composer 的错误,上次她就说Chris Norton很naughty有的地方弹得处理的不对。  当然她和Chris关系貌似很好。

所以她几乎严格禁止学生听CD练习或者看youtube练习。。 一概只听她的技法。。
就因为孩子曾经早期看youtube跟着学过几次(就是新曲子还没有学到的部分), 然后被她说过好几次。 以后再也不敢了。

我来问道无余话,云在青天水在瓶

发表于 2017-2-7 10:14 |显示全部楼层
Thanks everyone..
Now I know. I will try to find another teacher for my daughter.

Sigh.

发表于 2017-2-7 12:29 |显示全部楼层
此文章由 findcaiyzh 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 findcaiyzh 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整
上课说英语是对的。
上课听CD不正常。

发表于 2017-2-7 13:31 |显示全部楼层
此文章由 Christy_BJ 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 Christy_BJ 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整
钟摩西 发表于 2017-2-7 10:14
Thanks everyone..
Now I know. I will try to find another teacher for my daughter.

老师很差劲
Advertisement
Advertisement

发表于 2017-2-7 13:43 |显示全部楼层
此文章由 ericllyy 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 ericllyy 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整
We are learning Suzuki piano which requires kids to listen CD everyday. The teacher never plays CD at the lesson. Sometimes if she is not happy with my daughter's performance, she said I will play CD on the lesson next time if you don't listen it at hom. But I know it is only a warning and she never do it on her lesson.

发表于 2017-2-7 13:45 来自手机 |显示全部楼层
此文章由 IceBlock 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 IceBlock 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整
我们刚开始的时候听。。就是上课开始的音乐和下课的音乐。加起来就5分钟吧。
但我们是1对2的课。1小时,而且孩子刚4岁。$20

Lz的老师太坑爹。。垃圾

发表于 2017-2-10 18:59 来自手机 |显示全部楼层
此文章由 dilbert 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 dilbert 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整
IceBlock 发表于 2017-2-7 13:45
我们刚开始的时候听。。就是上课开始的音乐和下课的音乐。加起来就5分钟吧。
但我们是1对2的课。1小时,而 ...

这个老师很便宜,在墨尔本吗?

发表于 2017-2-15 20:51 |显示全部楼层
此文章由 蘑菇头晶晶 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 蘑菇头晶晶 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整
I'm a piano teacher.
I'm sure this is NOT the correct way of teaching piano especially for 1:1 tutor!!!
From the CD, students only hear how the music sound, but still don't know the skills of playing, how the fingers touch the keyboard, the wrist motion, etc...
Teacher's demonstration is the most important part of the private piano class and that's why the private lesson is MORE expensive then group lesson.
Teacher can play CD on a group class, but teacher should show the skills and technology for her student in a 1:1 lesson.
To some degree, just like tennis or swimming teacher. you can't imagine teacher doesn't demo the movements, why piano teacher dare not?!

发表回复

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

Advertisement
Advertisement
返回顶部