新足迹

找回密码
 注册

精华好帖回顾

· 买连锁批萨D之前所应该知道的事情(The Age报导D的黑幕) (2014-7-29) dominos · 编辑贴 (2005-12-8) 燕尾蝶
· 15款 Kluger 2WD GX DIY加装电动后背门作业 (2016-3-30) danielz158 · 美食美刻---我家的重口味第四波--夫妻肺片,农家鱼,红烧猪尾,黑胡椒牛舌,三杯鸡,遵义牛肉粉蒸肉 (2014-3-12) ta_xiang
Advertisement
Advertisement
楼主:liyuenlong

notice boards: always look on the bright side of life [复制链接]

发表于 2021-12-14 16:04 |显示全部楼层
此文章由 liyuenlong 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 liyuenlong 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整
1\Need to verify your identity to access a range of government online services.
2\You can get the proof of vaccinations by signing in to mygov.
3\92% double dose vaccination rates are reached.
4\Post a photo of a dish or a meal that descirbe where you are from and see if your beighbours can guess it.
key words:
verify your identity
a range of online services
proof of vaccinations
signing in to
see if
Advertisement
Advertisement

发表于 2021-12-15 12:13 |显示全部楼层
此文章由 liyuenlong 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 liyuenlong 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整
1\I usually go to school at about 8 A.M.
2\I usually go to work at about 8 A.M.
3\I usually finish school at the same time.
4\I usually finish work at the same time.
5\There was a exciting webinar last night that highlighted making a pumpkin pie. Your experience and voice are making a valuable contribution to Chinese food. if you like, you can still lend your voice here.
key wrds:
make a valuable contribution to    做出了宝贵的贡献
lend your voice                             发出你的声音

发表于 2021-12-17 11:14 |显示全部楼层
1\your first vaccine dose has benn booked. Please book your follow up dose now. You'll need to book a follow up appointment for the second dose to ensure the vaccine's effectiveness at least 4 weeks after your first dose.
2\Your clinic needs you to fill out a consent form befire you attend your appointment.
3\I agree to recieve a course of vaccine and a bosster of vaccine.
4\the person giving you vaccination must record it on the register. You can veiw your record online through your Mygov.

key words:
follow up
fill out
consent form

发表于 2021-12-19 12:42 |显示全部楼层
1\You should fill in this blanks and fill out that forms.
2\You will be required to remain at the practice for 15 munites following your vaccination to monitor for ang side effects.
3\for the Moderna vaccine, the complete vaccine program is 2 doses. the second dose is recommended to take place after 4 weeks.
4\Someone must make a ridiculous swear then we hear an incredibly loud thunder.
5\Keep an yey out and keep an ear out

key words:
fill in     fill out
be required to         at the practic        
the complete program     be recommended to

发表于 2021-12-19 12:51 |显示全部楼层
sorry.  the    eye    any   minutes

发表于 2021-12-21 20:08 |显示全部楼层
1\ we are offering a $1000 reward for the information.
2\have a coffee on us. push down and pull forwards for cold water. backwards for hot water.
3\This sink cover plate is of acceptable quaility and fit for purpose.
4\he is my favourite player on this team. there are many animals on that farm.
key word
on sb  请客    push down   pull forwards  
acceptable qulity and fit for purpose    质量合格,适合使用
on this team
on that farm
Advertisement
Advertisement

发表于 2021-12-22 13:53 |显示全部楼层
1\I can't hear you. your voice is cracking. the line is bad. the reception is bad.
2\what recipe has benn passed through your familly?Would you mind cooking pork belly? I feel like cooking pork belly.
3\Would you print in block letters youe name in the space provided. Would you mind filling in this registration card?
4\There you are.  这就是你要的东西        Here you are.  就是给你。
key words:
pork belly  五花肉
feel like doing
would you mind doing
print in block letter
fill in

发表于 2021-12-23 17:07 |显示全部楼层
1\the classification is Information and communication technology. the subclassification is developer.
2\a dynamic, innovative and supportive company is delivering exciting, innovative products, comfortable working in a fast-paced environment.
3\this roll will see you challenging yourself to be your best, highly adaptable, to constantly learn and grow.
4\at least 4 years of experience in information technology working as a developer.
key words:
IT information and communication technology
highly adaptable                    适应性强的
constantly learn and grow     不断学习和成长
in a fast paced environment  在快节奏的环境中
work as developer
at least 4 years of experience in  在xx 至少4年工作经验

发表于 2021-12-25 13:57 |显示全部楼层
Merry Christmas

1\Are you having a Merry Christmas? Take a photo of your favourite Christmas present or holiday moment.
2\You planned this. you did that on purpose.
3\Many items in Bunnings are out os stock before Christmas Holiday.
4\once he get a foot in the door of IT industry, I believe I will be relieved and won't be worried any more.
Key words:
Christmas present      holiday moment
on purpose
out of stock
get a foot in the door
be relieved    be worried

发表于 2021-12-28 22:29 |显示全部楼层
1\     Take the ramp    Onto the HighwayM8    To Ballarat
2\        Take the HighwayM8   ramp                          To Ballarat

3\        Take the exit        Onto C702                  towards Ballarat
4\        Take the C702     exit                          towards Ballarat

5\        Take the exit                                  towards Pentland Rd

6\      At the roundabout,  take the first exit   Onto C702       
7\         At the roundabout,  Take the first exit         Onto the highway ramp To  Ballarat

8\  Turn right Onto Sasses rd       
9\  Continue  Onto Sasses rd

发表于 2021-12-29 16:16 |显示全部楼层
1\The JIRA meeting has been launched includes unlimited minutess.
2\This site can't be reached. check if there is a typo.
3\You can have access to Medical online accounts.
4\In these terms of use, we refer to our company as "we","our" or "us"
key words:
site is reached
have access to      
refer to sth as
Advertisement
Advertisement

发表于 2021-12-31 17:09 |显示全部楼层
happy new year
1\ the stand up meeting gets visibility into your team's work, from issue to code.
2\Cheers is used at the end of a letter to express good wishes. it can sound more friendly than some other farewells.
3\I need help with something very special.
4\nothing beats proper Chinese style pork belly cooked with special sauce and served melt-in-mouth enderly.
key words:
stand up meeting       get visibility into
help with
proper Chinese pork belly         正宗的中式五花肉
nothing beat                               没有什么能比得上
served melt-in-mouth enderly.   入口即化

发表于 2022-1-2 12:51 |显示全部楼层
Happy new year!

1\Would you mind signing your name, please?          (N0)Certainly
2\Would you signing your name, please?                   (Yes) Certainly   sure
3\May I have your name, please?                               (Yes) Certainlt    sure
4\She's away, so I am taking care of her dog.             (watching,   babysitting)

发表于 2022-1-3 16:49 |显示全部楼层
1\it was sunny yesterday.
2\it was rainy yesterday.
3\it was cloudy yesterday.
4\it was windy yesterday. ​​​

发表于 2022-1-4 12:40 |显示全部楼层
1\there are some young people with the obvious intention of  working and studying overseas.
2\I used to work in the fiance business, the import  business and wine business. I want to be in those business again.
3\There is an old cultural saying from a previous generation. Cobbler is a man who make shoes.
4\the idea that greens are good for you is a load of cobblers.
key words:
with the intention of
work in the finance business         be in  the food business
onvious                  previous
an old saying         a previous generation
a load of cobbler    一派胡言

发表于 2022-1-5 16:06 |显示全部楼层
1\How long does it generally take for money and debt case?
2\How does lawyer charge?
3\The party hold the court dicision to seek enforcement of money and debt disputes.
4\Lump sum or pay in installments? a fixed fee or according to the amount of the dispute?
key words:
how long does it take for
the court dicisio