新足迹

找回密码
 注册

精华好帖回顾

· 2008年12月心情日记--写在08迈向09的夜晚 (2009-1-1) MingDeng · 必须上来显摆一下的~~~~~~~蛋糕姐姐家的避风塘皮皮虾!!!! (2012-1-13) chesecake
· 跟我学做菜-5 糖醋排骨(易学版) (2005-2-22) rong303 · 第一天上幼儿园!不哭不闹!(我的超长心得:如何帮孩子过好幼儿园这一关!) 附幼儿园生活记录!(多照片) (2011-1-12) 海边小妹
Advertisement
Advertisement
查看: 943|回复: 4

mac os 的问题 [复制链接]

发表于 2021-5-7 08:10 |显示全部楼层
此文章由 CalmDownOK 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 CalmDownOK 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整
想问一下,最顶上的,应该是叫menu bar吧?当初安装几个app的时候没有选择在上面显示,发现不是很方便
但是找不到设置的地方了

在system preference - dock and menu bar里面也找不到如何选择哪些app可以选在上面

求帮忙
KEEP❤️CALM❤️2022❤️
Advertisement
Advertisement

发表于 2021-5-7 11:55 |显示全部楼层
此文章由 APSTNDP 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 APSTNDP 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整
Position the dock at the top of the screenDesktop
Oct 18, '02 08:33:06AM • Contributed by: iMMersE
Ever really, really wanted the Dock to appear at the top of your screen, but were frustrated because Apple left out that option? No? Me neither ... But if you're curious, here's how to do it.
Open up the Terminal
Type defaults write com.apple.Dock orientation top
Restart the Dock process. You can either log out then back log in again, use ProcessViewer (in /Applications -> Utilities), or using "ps" and "kill" if you know how to do such things.
To change it back:
Open up the Terminal
Type 'defaults delete com.apple.Dock orientation'
Restart the Dock process as above.
Be warned though: If you have auto-hide on, it is very tricky to get the dock to appear; you need to hover just below the bottom edge of the top menu. If you have troubles, just use the Apple menu to make it visible again (Command-Option-D).

[Editor's note: I know this is an oldie, but as far as I can tell, it's never actually been directly posted before! If you'd rather not use the Terminal, just use TinkerTool, which can move the dock and make the changes take effect immediately.]

发表于 2021-5-7 11:56 |显示全部楼层
此文章由 APSTNDP 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 APSTNDP 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整

发表于 2021-5-7 18:11 来自手机 |显示全部楼层
此文章由 panterali 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 panterali 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整
去finder的applications 文件夹拖拽到dock上即可

发表于 2021-5-7 18:21 来自手机 |显示全部楼层
此文章由 leonxu 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 leonxu 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整
所有的东西都可以在finder(访达)里面找到

发表回复

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

Advertisement
Advertisement
返回顶部