新足迹

找回密码
 注册

精华好帖回顾

· 做个end grain菜板送朋友 (2012-7-12) 无知的80后 · 参加活动:凤凰涅槃---文化冲击带来的成长 (2015-3-19) daisystar88
· 读圣贤书,所学何事--访故人有感 (2006-2-12) 单衣纵酒 · 我和我心中的世界杯 (2010-7-12) bffbffbff
Advertisement
Advertisement
查看: 15447|回复: 76

[会计] 今天拿到OFFER,和大家一起分享. [复制链接]

发表于 2008-6-18 14:17 |显示全部楼层
此文章由 欢乐无限 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 欢乐无限 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整
找工作3个月零一天, 终于拿到OFFER.一家大型的ACCOUNTING FIRM.感谢所有关心和支持我的朋友.
先说说我的背景, 2007年MQ毕业,学ACCOUNTING的,没有本地相关工作经验,打过一些散工,英语一般.自己一直坚信,只要自己不断努力,一定会有好的结果. 简历是非常重要的, 自己的简历一直在不断的修改, 要按照鬼子的思维观念来修改简历,不要让别人觉得你是OVERqualification
如果有机会面试,更要好好把握,我拿到现在的OFFER,经过了两次正式的面试, 第一次,问的是一些普通面试问题,第二次,问的是专业方面的问题. 我总结了一些问得比较多的问题,还有自己PREPARE的答案,和大家一起分享. 希望对找工作的朋友有所帮助.
Q: Can you sell yourself in two minutes?Go for it. (你能在两分钟內自我推荐吗?大胆试试吧!)
  A: With my qualifications and experience, I feel I am hardworking, responsible and diligent in any project I undertake. Your organization could benefit from my analytical and interpersonal skills.

Q: Where do you want to be in five years??
  A: I'd like to have the opportunity to develop my management skills,perhaps by managing a small staff.

Q:Tell me something about yourself that I didnt know from reading your resume.
  A:You wouldn?t know that I?ve managed my own small portfolio since I was sixteen,but I believe that it?s important for you to understand my interest in investment sales. I?ve averaged a 12 percent return over the past eight years

Q:What would you do if one of our competitors offered you a position?
  A:I?d say no.I?m not interested in other players in this industry.

Q:How good are your writing abilities?
  A:I really concentrated on further developing my writing skills while I got my B-degree.I took an entrepreneurial class in which the chief assignment was developing,writing,and continually rewriting a very involved business plan

Q:What would your friends tell me about you?
  A:My friends would tell you that I move faster than most people,,work later than most people,and   still manage to spend time with friends despite my schedule.I believe in doing lots of things with gusto.??

Q:What new challenges would you enjoy?
I feel that my past work and education have prepared me well for a position within the accounting industry, i am ready for the new set of challdge and I am very interested in starting a career withh a reputable accounting firm such as yours.

Q: Do you have a balanced lifestyle?
  A:I make an effort to get out of the office at a reasonable hour twice a week. I go home and walk my dog. That?s one of the most relaxing things I do, but it often helps me think of solutions for problems at work, even though I'm not consciously trying to solve those problems.

Q: do you have Experience in using Microsoft Office incorporating intermediate use of Word, Excel,Outlook and PowerPoint

I have excellent computer skills. Skillfully operate Windows systems. Frequent user of MS Office software, such as Word, Excel, Database, Outlook, Powerpoint and Internet Resources. Special good at making PC daily maintenance. Able to master new technology rapidly.

Q: why Interest in Public Accounting
A: To honest & open to you, I am interesting in public Accounting, because Accounting firm can offfer me:
Leading edge training and development
Opportunity to work with some of the best clients in the region
Reward and recognition schemes
To be professionally stretched and challenged

I enjoy change and challenge,which is why I frequently ask for the tough assignments.
I'd like to work toward becoming a professsional accountant within accounting industry in your organisation. I believe WHK would bring me more career advancement opportunity in the near future and also WHK has better business culture, more opportunity to learn sth else. Previously, I have enjoyed my work at the service company and have gained many valuable skills from it. At the same time, however, I feel as if I've stopped growing. I am no longer challenged by my work. I've thought about this for a long time, and I'm confident that it's time for a change.

Sound knowledge of a range of accounting principles such as income tax, gst, etc
Macquarie University's Accounting course has a considerable emphasis on practical experience and project work. In all unit, emphasis is placed on the relevance of course content to the practical requirements of the accounting professions.Theory is related to Practice thought the course.The application of theory,knowledge and skills is refined through assignments and project work.

I have a strong academic background in Taxation, Auditing and Assurance services and management/finannacial accounting. Through my accounting course I have had the opportunity to worked as private tutor for University students. As you may know, Macquarie univeristy is Australia's Innovative university that specialized degree for the Accounting industry. I am confident that my accounting degree, along with my past working experiences, make me an excellent candidate for your job.

Q: What personal characteristics are necessary for success in your field?
A: Drive, motivation, energy, confidence, determination, good communication.

Q: Tell me about  strength & weakness.
A:Strength:
My real strength is my attention to detail. I pride myself on my reputation for following through and meeting deadlines. When I commit to doing something, I make sure it gets done, and on time
Quick learner: I will pick up new job very quickly. In other words, it wont take long-time and higher costs to train me to a qualify staff.
Great Team Spirit: A major Project always require that people work together, so teamwork has become an important concept in organizations. I am very happy work with other team mate, no matter age, race or culture background. Everybody comes together, share goals,share the happiness.

Weakness:
Be honest, I am from non-English speaking country, I start learning English about 6years ago. I have been putting a lot effects to improve it. I understand, it a far way to go, I will continue to enforce me to study English. I hope I will be a native speaker in the future.

Q:What did you like/dislike about your last job?
A:All of my jobs had their good and bad points, but I’ve always found that if you want to learn, there’s lots things be picked up every day. Each experience was valuable.”
I really liked everything about the job. The reason I want to leave is to find a position where I can make a greater contribution. A large company always has better business culture, more opptumitues to learn sth else.
Well, I am hooping get an offer of a better position, if opportunity knocks, I will take it.

Q:What have you learned from jobs you have held?
A:There are two general things I have learned from past jobs.
if you are confused, ask—it’s better to ask a dumb question than make a stupid mistake.
Secondly, it’s better to promise less. Do what you can do.

Q:Give me an example of a method of working you have used.
A:TIME Management-- I alway review the day's achievement s at end of each day. And making a plan for tomorrow. When I come to work in the next morning, I’m ready to go without wasting time. So, I that is an efficient and organized method of working”

Q:Can you work under pressure?
A:Yes. I always work under pressure. Everybody has to face the pressure, I believe there is no place to hide. Also I believe, well planning & good time management will reduce panic deadlines within my area of responsibility.

Q: Describe a situation where your work or an idea was criticized. 批评

A:I listened carefully.
Never interrupt or defend myself at beginning.
Asked for advice from other experts. If I did sth wrong, fix it as soon as possible. But unreasonable criticism is not acceptable.
I criticism as a learning experience.

Q;Have you ever had conflicts with your workmates? How did you handle the situation?
A:Silence is golden. Just don‘t say anything; otherwise the situation could become worse.
When everyone cool off, I will try to present my ideas in a more clear and civilized manner in order to get my points across.And we discuss it together and fix it together.

Q:How long would you like to stay with this company?(你会在本公司服务多久呢?)
A:I would really like to settle down with this company. I take direction well and love to learn. As long as I am growing professionally, there is no reason for me to make a move. How long do you think I would be challenged here?”

Q:What range of pay-scale are you interested in?(你喜欢那一种薪水层次标准?)
A: Money is important, but the responsibility that goes along with this job is what interests me the most.

面试完成后,不等于就可以长送一口氣. 建议写一封THANK YOU LETTER给面试你的人.

面试后的总結也是非常重要的.回忆面试中发挥不理想的地方,要即使总结修正. 面试回答能达到熟能生巧的程度,自然會弥补英語的不足.机会是留給有准备的人的.

祝大家找工作好运!!

[ 本帖最后由 欢乐无限 于 2008-6-18 14:37 编辑 ]

评分

参与人数 22积分 +179 收起 理由
西北农夫 + 4 谢谢奉献
阿狗 + 19 谢谢奉献
黑山老妖 + 20 感谢分享

查看全部评分

Advertisement
Advertisement

发表于 2008-6-18 14:19 |显示全部楼层
此文章由 qqyang 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 qqyang 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整
还没找到工的多看看。

2008年度奖章获得者

发表于 2008-6-18 14:22 |显示全部楼层
此文章由 degra 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 degra 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整
bd

退役斑竹

发表于 2008-6-18 14:23 |显示全部楼层
此文章由 一炷香 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 一炷香 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整
恭喜楼主,三个月就找到这么份好工作挺顺利的哈

发表于 2008-6-18 14:24 |显示全部楼层
此文章由 小茉莉 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 小茉莉 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整
原帖由 欢乐无限 于 2008-6-18 14:17 发表
Be honest, I am from non-English speaking country, I start learning English about 6years ago.  

niubility

发表于 2008-6-18 14:25 |显示全部楼层
此文章由 sun-shine 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 sun-shine 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整
1.恭喜LZ
2.感谢分享
Advertisement
Advertisement

发表于 2008-6-18 14:26 |显示全部楼层
此文章由 欢乐无限 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 欢乐无限 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整
谢谢大家.:)

发表于 2008-6-18 14:26 |显示全部楼层
此文章由 nickymch 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 nickymch 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整
恭喜,找工3周的人拜读

继续努力

发表于 2008-6-18 14:28 |显示全部楼层
此文章由 A8L 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 A8L 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整
LZ,请问你的简历中有哪些工作经验让你觉得雇主对你有兴趣?

参与宝库编辑功臣

发表于 2008-6-18 14:28 |显示全部楼层
此文章由 丹儿 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 丹儿 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整
gxgx:)

退役斑竹 特殊贡献奖章 新闻达人 三奖

发表于 2008-6-18 14:34 |显示全部楼层
此文章由 花生 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 花生 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整
恭喜LZ!
谢谢分享!
Advertisement
Advertisement

发表于 2008-6-18 14:47 |显示全部楼层

回复 9# 的帖子

我没有专业方面的工作经验,以前只打过一些散工.
但是在自己的简历中,要突出自己的优势. 也要MATCH雇主的要求. 比如: Highly motivated, an energetic team player, love to learn,apply procedures and apply new concept and skills.Excellent verbal and written communication, interpersonal, presentation skills. Strong time management skills. 要在简历里表现出来.

发表于 2008-6-18 14:56 |显示全部楼层
此文章由 A8L 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 A8L 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整
原帖由 欢乐无限 于 2008-6-18 14:47 发表
我没有专业方面的工作经验,以前只打过一些散工.
但是在自己的简历中,要突出自己的优势. 也要MATCH雇主的要求. 比如: Highly motivated, an energetic team player, love to learn,apply procedures and apply new  ...

这是个GRADUATE POSITION吧?祝贺LZ,是WHK HORWATH?

[ 本帖最后由 Acura 于 2008-6-18 15:00 编辑 ]

发表于 2008-6-18 15:02 |显示全部楼层
此文章由 kitty_cat 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 kitty_cat 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整
GXGX!!

退役斑竹 2009年度奖章获得者

发表于 2008-6-18 15:03 |显示全部楼层
此文章由 bluesummer 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 bluesummer 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整
恭喜恭喜..

退役斑竹 参与宝库编辑功臣

发表于 2008-6-18 15:04 |显示全部楼层
此文章由 xingbu 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 xingbu 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整
感谢lz不忘分享经验而且还把面试过程都和我们分享。
Advertisement
Advertisement

发表于 2008-6-18 15:05 |显示全部楼层
此文章由 carpediem 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 carpediem 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整
Congratulations!

发表于 2008-6-18 15:09 |显示全部楼层
此文章由 迷失@森林 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 迷失@森林 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整
这种帖子非常鼓舞人心
顶!
收藏了

发表于 2008-6-18 15:14 |显示全部楼层
此文章由 涯涯 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 涯涯 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整
恭喜恭喜
加分加分

发表于 2008-6-18 15:19 |显示全部楼层
原帖由 Acura 于 2008-6-18 14:56 发表

这是个GRADUATE POSITION吧?祝贺LZ,是WHK HORWATH?

谢谢. 不是GRADUATE POSITION, GRADUATE POSITION要求最近毕业的,而且成绩要很好.

发表于 2008-6-18 15:52 |显示全部楼层
此文章由 cicillx 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 cicillx 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整
GXGX.
看了LZ的总结,觉得LZ的英语还是相当不错的!
Advertisement
Advertisement

发表于 2008-6-18 16:06 |显示全部楼层
谢谢楼上的,我们的英语和鬼比,一个字:汗.
还要继续努力,要学习的还很多. 不过我自己觉得找好的工作英语真的是非常重要的. 自己还要不断提高,学习.

发表于 2008-6-18 16:14 |显示全部楼层
此文章由 cicillx 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 cicillx 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整
原帖由 欢乐无限 于 2008-6-18 16:06 发表
谢谢楼上的,我们的英语和鬼比,一个字:汗.
还要继续努力,要学习的还很多. 不过我自己觉得找好的工作英语真的是非常重要的. 自己还要不断提高,学习.

深有同感.不过偶的英语还没有办法做到在面试的时候回答的象你上面那么流利.还得继续努力.
请问你投的这份工,有工作经验的要求吗?如果不是GRADUATE的POSITION的话

发表于 2008-6-18 16:30 |显示全部楼层
原帖由 dreamlife 于 2008-6-18 16:14 发表

深有同感.不过偶的英语还没有办法做到在面试的时候回答的象你上面那么流利.还得继续努力.
请问你投的这份工,有工作经验的要求吗?如果不是GRADUATE的POSITION的话

有工作经验要求,虽然我没有相关工作经验,我还是投了,哪怕有1%的希望,都要100%去努力.

发表于 2008-6-18 17:19 |显示全部楼层
此文章由 student 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 student 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整
GX.........

发表于 2008-6-18 17:20 |显示全部楼层
此文章由 sbs 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 sbs 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整
恭喜楼主
Advertisement
Advertisement

发表于 2008-6-18 17:33 |显示全部楼层
原帖由 欢乐无限 于 2008-6-18 16:30 发表

有工作经验要求,虽然我没有相关工作经验,我还是投了,哪怕有1%的希望,都要100%去努力.

LZ,我以你为榜样,再次祝贺你。

发表于 2008-6-18 19:20 |显示全部楼层
此文章由 lilyzheng 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 lilyzheng 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整
请问你是通过中介找的,还是在公司自己的网站上找的。
还有,你刚毕业3个月,拿到了PR了吗?我看好像很多公司现在还在要求PR.

发表于 2008-6-19 00:24 |显示全部楼层
此文章由 kangtamqf 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 kangtamqf 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整
恭喜楼主,吸取成功的同学的经验。

发表于 2008-6-19 08:44 |显示全部楼层
原帖由 lilyzheng 于 2008-6-18 19:20 发表
请问你是通过中介找的,还是在公司自己的网站上找的。
还有,你刚毕业3个月,拿到了PR了吗?我看好像很多公司现在还在要求PR.

我是自己找的,不是找中介,个人认为中介靠不住,还是要靠自己.
我是07年7月毕业的.拿到PR拉. 但是我申请的时候根本就没问我是不是PR.

发表回复

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

Advertisement
Advertisement
返回顶部